Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 09:10 PM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 0
1 huge bug not in the patch notes to be fixed:

The long pause during inbounding situations where the ref won't give the player the ball until the commentary finishes their story
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 09:20 PM   #386
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybudd

The long pause during inbounding situations where the ref won't give the player the ball until the commentary finishes their story

Haven't seen this since the patch....
Old 12-08-2014, 09:21 PM   #387
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall181
Yea I just saw that for myself. Seriously how lazy
Can we please stop calling them lazy? They put out a 3GB patch that fixed 3,000 different things, most of which are what the community asked for.

In what universe is that lazy?

Lazy is not fixing anything. This is the opposite of lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybudd

It's in there. It's just not mentioned the way you'd expect. Numerous people have posted pictures of it being fixed in this thread.

Last edited by BA2929; 12-08-2014 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:23 PM   #388
Rookie

curly fries's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEBOFIOUS
I can't stress this enough. Changing the 3pt AI attempt helps but if lazy programmers knew the actual tendencies of every nba player and watched them play other than highlights, then the gameplay would match. Since the inception of player tendencies, 2k has flawed this aspect because of the depth it requires. It normally takes me til midseason to get my rosters perfect but it will sure take longer this season due to all the issues, mainly the shot editor.
Look at this guy calling the devs lazy, even after a 2 GB update. Maybe you are just too OCD. Enjoy the game more.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #389
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One/PC -Details

[quote=CWSapp757;2046884877]No fix for the regression issue?? Or am I missing something here. If not, this patch is not as sexy as I thought it had the potential to be. Good gameplay fixes th.[/by.OTE]

Sapp it seems we r going to have to wait till next year on that one.Im with u on thaMID because player get older but they dnt lose there touch in there game.Its there speed and quickness and jumping and well and dunking.This is the only thing should take a hit when players get into there Mid 30's..
Old 12-08-2014, 09:28 PM   #390
Banned

I just wanna be able to change my shoes in MyCareer like I could before the patch. I don't know about for you guys, but to me for them to have fixed all those issues then all of a suuden have/create new 1's that weren't even there before the patch is to me unbelievable. I've never seen or heard of anything like this before.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #391
Rookie

Just downloaded the patch and played a quick game with the Brooklyn Nets (home). And the court was all black. Anyone having this problem? I mean literally all black. Can't even see the three point and free throw line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #392
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

Anyone notice that the rec 2K camera wasn't exactly fixed?

This morning the rec was perfect.. but as more people got on the game the rec got laggy again.

I'm sure this is an easy fix by just limiting the total number of players per rec center.

I'm loving the other fixes makes the game so much smoother.
I hope the rec gets fixed though I love it minus the lag.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »