Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 08:40 PM   #377
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Loving how the passes have a little more zip on them now.

The patch said it changed Rondo's body. He seems to be fatter now after the patch. What needed changing?
Old 12-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #378
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
Yes & I'm very upset. I have my own signature shoe & made them in so many different colors & now I can't even wear them. Fixed problems just to create more. Ridiculous. I'm about done with this game
Cya
Old 12-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #379
Rookie

Looks like the ref taking 30 seconds to hold the ball before letting it be inbounded is gone...
Old 12-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #380
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
anyone know if this was updated?
Yeah I want t know when the new jerseys show up....

Anyway...I love that the bigs will actually dunk while under the rim rather than that bull**** animation where the defender triggers that animation when behind you.

Pacing seems good so far..

A lot less sliding on defense and hands up defense is more responsive...

Last edited by Goffs; 12-08-2014 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:46 PM   #381
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagazzoKobe
Cya
That was completely unnecessary & childish. Heck, I wasn't even talking to you. That reply was a complete waste of space.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 08:52 PM   #382
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
How do you know who's lazy or not? Kind of arrogant on your part right? You act as if you are a programmer and know what theses guys do. I'm sure these guys don't just work on one game.
It's the easiest insult when something people want addressed isn't fixed. "WOW 2k is lazy they still haven't fixed THIS." Yeah that's right, regardless of the hundred other improvements and adjustments 2k is lazy because certain things weren't addressed. I think people assume fixing something that's broke is as easy as changing a light bulb.

My response is always: Don't you think 2k, or any other gaming company, would prefer to release a game with absolutely no bugs, glitches, issues,or complaints. Let's not pretend that the issues are their because of laziness or lack of trying. I can't imagine any company in the world willingly and happily releases imperfect products. Sometimes issues happen and a lot of the time they aren't simple fixes. In the case of videogames patches cannot fix every issue or complaint.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #383
Pro

OVR: 6

So far lag is terrible. And the fastbreak is non-existent. What happened to fast break?? I used to be able to fast break and now i can't do a single of them.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:56 PM   #384
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Some of us work. And I did just comment on it. Looks nothing like what he wears, but I guess beggers cant be choosers. And OJ Mayo still has his beard.

Anyways, about to play a game.

Kudos to 2K for patching all this stuff tho.

When I saw they added Larry Sanders goggles, you were the first person I thought of...lol. Then I saw the goggles and thought the same thing you said...lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »