Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 07:37 PM   #361
Banned

tomzennsbruh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

People want patches to fix tons of things, but then complain that the DL is too big...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 07:45 PM   #362
Pro

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Ok now I'm pissed. Was loving the update until I found out you can no longer use custom rosters for blacktop mode. The old method of loading the roster in quick game mode then backing out doesn't work anymore, ever since the update.

I'm sorry, but I love playing blacktop mode.. And if I can't play with custom shoes and signature shots, then the mode is worthless.

Steve, is there any way you can ask 2K about this? Blacktop mode uses default rosters only, after the update.

Thanks
Old 12-08-2014, 07:46 PM   #363
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEBOFIOUS
I can't stress this enough. Changing the 3pt AI attempt helps but if lazy programmers knew the actual tendencies of every nba player and watched them play other than highlights, then the gameplay would match. Since the inception of player tendencies, 2k has flawed this aspect because of the depth it requires. It normally takes me til midseason to get my rosters perfect but it will sure take longer this season due to all the issues, mainly the shot editor.
How do you know who's lazy or not? Kind of arrogant on your part right? You act as if you are a programmer and know what theses guys do. I'm sure these guys don't just work on one game.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:53 PM   #364
Pro

OVR: 2

Doesn't microsoft usually put out patches Tuesday morning(3 am pst)? I thought I read that somewhere a few months back.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:54 PM   #365
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
Except they accidentally mixed up Sanders's and Porter's goggles lol.
Ohh lawd. That is what they did. My nightmare continues...lol.

2K, please fix this. Please, I beg you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 07:55 PM   #366
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Ohh lawd. That is what they did. My nightmare continues...lol.

2K, please fix this. Please, I beg you.

It will be fixed Patch 4
Old 12-08-2014, 08:00 PM   #367
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Doesn't microsoft usually put out patches Tuesday morning(3 am pst)? I thought I read that somewhere a few months back.
Last patch from MS was released around 6pm pst
Old 12-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #368
Rookie

lockdownD's Arena

OVR: 3

Sounds like some nice improvements especially for the defense. I haven't tested the patch yet since I'm on xbox1.

Can anyone please tell me if they see any difference at all online in team-up or in VS matches to the sluggishness/delayed player movements on the court? Do you feel like you have more control now over your movements or is it very similar to how it was before the patch?

Also what about the in game substitution screen while your playing does it show the stamina bars for players now? or do you still have to call timeouts to see that. I don't understand how something so basic as seeing your stamina in game was left out of current gen, especially since they have it in 2k15 on old gen.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »