Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 03:56 PM   #257
Rookie

RAELpogi's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Someone said in a different thread that if they called timeouts eariler in quarters, they would be more broken up, but they were coming in as huge batches because there was such a long time between stoppages
Thanks. Ive tried it before. It kinda works, but i was still hoping for a permanent fix. I have tried nba live 15 and they have subs spot on. Do u have the patch?? How does substitutions perform after patch? And whats better fatigue or rotation?? I use manual but cpu AI is where my problem is. Thanks again
Old 12-08-2014, 03:57 PM   #258
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Coming MS....I want my patch NOW!!! lol
Old 12-08-2014, 03:57 PM   #259
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

ok, my park post patch experince. rockie may have hit on a few of these,

- Defense feels WAY BETTER. im not sure if its because of the patch or ifi ts the Flyer defense boost (or the fact it feels like its there for the first time) but both games i played was a defensive grindfest. lots of tipped passes, botched alley oops, steals and rips but it was enjoyable to play as a guy who loves Defense

- dunks that would have been impossibleto stop last night,now feel like i have a 50-50 chance to guard agianst. i watched a legend botch a craddle behind the backboard dunk today.boy that was hillarious

- blocking works now. its way more responsive, and i havent gotten a "bad block attempt" yet

- i think 2k made teammate grade easier to get in the park. for the i had a A in 3 - 5 mins of playing. as a 6'2 SG.

- the new court score layout in overhead mode is good for seeing who getting balled on. idk why that wasnt included @ launch

- Zig Zagging for your release has been nerfed. from what it looks like 2k, made it where your shot is less accurate.

- i just turned my meter back on so i will post about lag in my next post.

but so far so good 2k im really impressed.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:59 PM   #260
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

New hairstyles are amazing. Scrolling through signature animation have been fixed so I can now apply shots without guessing what they look like together.

I wish they added the ability for the user to remove some of the terrible tattoos from our draft classes though. Also saw something about headbands but still no option to apply headbands. I guess some of the generated players will just have those terrible headband marks on their hairstyles for the rest of this 2k year. Un dommage.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:01 PM   #261
Pro

So this is what the stats display was supposed to look like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 04:04 PM   #262
MVP

OVR: 34

Now that's a healthy list
Old 12-08-2014, 04:06 PM   #263
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Downloaded the patch and here's my thoughts. ...

Game runs Buttery smooth the transitional offense and defense is amazing.
I'm seeing the point guard more aggressive going to the hole and getting fouls called.

There are more 3pt shot by the cpu and it seems the refs doesn't hold the ball as long...

Player movement is quicker as promised as well as passing has gotten waaaay better...

To me this game went from a 8.9 to 9.5 easily.

Great job 2K, Great patch!!!
Old 12-08-2014, 04:06 PM   #264
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
So this is what the stats display was supposed to look like.

My guy, I need you to take a picture of that new Melo face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »