Home

More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More

This is a discussion on More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-08-2014, 02:28 PM   #129
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm sure that when the fact sheet is released....there will be more to talk about.
I'll be honest...the radio show has me most intrigued. I REALLY hope it's franchise related.
Yeah, for me, fact sheet day is when the hype train leaves the station. Like many others, I hope the radio stuff plays while in the menus of franchise/RTTS. Scores, standings, transactions, etc would be a reasonable start, but maybe they have a rabbit in their hat.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:49 PM   #130
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

I hope there's a new radio show after each game, like the newspapers had.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #131
Banned

I am really interested in the radio show, the show presentation is beyond stale imo, franchise never feels like a real baseball league, needs more league news about all teams. I hope this is the beginning of a wider push to improve on this, imo it is where the show is really lacking, and the competition is way ahead here.

News around the league, rumours, etc...is deperately needed. I feel like I am in a bubble currently in RTTS and franchise, not part of MLB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 03:02 PM   #132
Banned

They really need more hair types for creating your RTTS dude, seems even long hair is short in the game, more customization please .
Old 12-08-2014, 03:12 PM   #133
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Franchise mode does NOT need a "complete overhaul"(God....this phrase and "stale" have to be the most overused and incorrect phrases on O.S.)

M.K.
Knight165
I agree the core of franchise mode is good and does not need an overhaul, but I would argue presentation wise it does need one, it is stale as fook imo , and needs major changes.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:21 PM   #134
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
They really need more hair types for creating your RTTS dude, seems even long hair is short in the game, more customization please .
There was a poll for hair types, so I'm assuming we'll get a wider variety this year. And by gum there had BETTER be handlebar mustaches this year! I'm talking the Rollie Fingers type, not those half-goatee aberrations they're calling handlebars these days.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #135
Rookie

Mgbleu1986's Arena

I hope I'm wrong but when reducing load times are part of the first emerging details, there's not much hope for anything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 03:33 PM   #136
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgbleu1986
I hope I'm wrong but when reducing load times are part of the first emerging details, there's not much hope for anything else.
You have to remember marketing controls when feature details get released. Since it is only December, you get crumbs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »