Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-04-2014, 03:26 PM   #289
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
How so? I've noticed unless I'm just playing better. That it connects more.
It connects more, but hardened up, more violent. Nails a player in opposite direction, and you feel you have more control over laying someone out over middle when you need to. To me, it almost seemed absent when 15 came out. One thing I didn't like, is two of my players throwing it were injured during a game, but that may be a player ratings issue.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:07 PM   #290

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Also, just checked. And I said I was using 360. I never said I only had the 360

Whatever helps you sleep. I'm not lying, nor do I have any interest in doing so. I'm here for the same reason everyone else is.
Trust me, I don't need help from anyone in the forums to sleep at night. Was just pointing out what you had posted.

It's great if it was misguided but don't pretend like this quote doesn't elude to the fact that you only have a 360.

Quote:
Well, I know I'm in the wrong forums. More people post here. I use both. But Idk why sliders would be even more broken in next generation. Should be better lol guess not
Old 12-05-2014, 11:49 AM   #291
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

wow, yeah. i started playing a cfm game last night for the first time after the update, and was a bit disappointed. it was a bit rag doll for my liking.

so determined to play some football, i put in ncaa 14, and holy smokes, is that a step backward from current gen....

i'm going to have some free time today, hopefully i'll be able to give this a solid second try...

Edit: upon further review, the game wasnt as bad as i originally posted. I got my butt kicked in the game i played, but it felt pretty good. I can play this.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 12-05-2014 at 04:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #292
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I was VERY happy with the pre patch gameplay, but since:

IF they'd just give us the option to use or NOT use these patches, I'd have avoided it and be a couple seasons deep in a CCM that I WAS totally enjoying...
King - I'm a new PS4 user but after having this patch unilaterally installed I did some digging around and I think you can configure your console so that you only pull updates rather than having them automatically pushed.

I'm at work now so I can't give the exact menu path but I found some sort of system update screen where the PS4 default was for the push. Uncheck the boxes and then you should have to 'check for application updates' on the menu bar with all the icons for your installed games on it.

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if this is correct as there have been no updates to any of the games I own since I did this.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:42 AM   #293
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Hope im not breaking any kind of rule here recommending a particular set because i think all the slider guys do a phenominal job. That said ive been using FistofRages's latest post patch AM set and it plays very well. Its challenging yet fun, animations arent clunky/weightless and stats are pretty well in line with RL. You will see deep balls, smart AI, and a decent mix of penalties. Most of all youll have fun which has been lacking far as Madden goes. Fumbles are at 2 and ints are at 50 which means you have to play extremely smart but trust me this set is fun. I have been on the forums trying every set since august and back again each time a patch threw things out of whack. I just wanted to recommend this set to anyone whos completely frustrated with the game and ready to give up like i was.

Im using this set with the tuner and all patches installed.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 12-08-2014 at 11:46 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:33 PM   #294
Banned

OVR: 32

Thanks to those that responded, but I'm still not seeing where the patch was downloaded. I checked on recent activity like instructed and it looks like the only update I have is the Player Likeness one.

Help?
Old 12-08-2014, 02:51 PM   #295
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12
Thanks to those that responded, but I'm still not seeing where the patch was downloaded. I checked on recent activity like instructed and it looks like the only update I have is the Player Likeness one.

Help?
I think the most definitive way to check is to try to play an online game. You have to download and install the patch before it will let you play online.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 02:52 PM   #296
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
I think the most definitive way to check is to try to play an online game. You have to download and install the patch before it will let you play online.

I'll try that. Thanks man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »