Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 02:19 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

next update can you guys please add john wall's facial hair next patch, but overall im loving the gameplay weight for defense, its a tad better
Old 12-08-2014, 02:20 PM   #138
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by swishfury
Here it is. Nice job 2K. Thank you so much! xD
Thanks. Looks nice.

Can you send over a pic of the corrected raptors jerseys......
Old 12-08-2014, 02:21 PM   #139
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2

Can anyone confirm if they added the ability to edit headbands and tattoos on created players? Don't see it in patch notes and consider this a gamebreaker for myleague, the only mode I want to play. Currently, it makes draft classes look like crap.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #140
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

im watching a legend play on twitch now, as my patch installs. LMFAO. ima guess he wasa cheesy player b4 the patch cause now, all the things he is trying to do are being shut down by the new defense. and hes yelling, having a meltdown on stream calling for some foul calls when its just that hes not trying to adapt. and still trying to cheese the game

this is too funny.

i cant wait to play
Old 12-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #141
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Wow. This is what I call a real patch. Look forward to DL and logging lot's of PT and seeing how it all feels.

Great work 2K!
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 12-08-2014 at 04:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #142
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagazzoKobe
Yeah, i mean, i really love and respect all the things corrected in this patch. The game was really good out of box, and now with all these gameplays and other fixes it will be a heck of a game. But this issue right there is just pain in the a$$. I really like myleague/my gm as game modes, it really brings us great experience with wide range of things you can do, it's really fun and interesting, but the problem is, you can't play it for more than 2 years. This mode means much to all basketball fans who enjoy building the team, often the one that's not in the great situation right now so it requires more years to do but this thing makes it difficult, i mean i terms of fun and enjoyment.

I am happy with all the work and i believe that this thing can be fixed thus giving us the most complete NBA 2K ever.
I'm an offline-only player, and I've never been able to get into MyCareer too much. Gameplay is phenomenal, but it has to actually have some stakes for me to really get into it. That only happens in franchise mode, but right now it's near impossible to enjoy knowing the league balance is completely thrown off after about 2 seasons. It's tough when you know for a fact that you 28 year old 6th man will be racking up DNPs next season.

Having a progression/regression system that merely maintains a somewhat typical age distribution (past editions have done fine) legitimately makes a world of difference to me. It's the difference between a game that is fun to fire up and play a quick exhibition every now and then, and a game where I need to set an alarm to make sure I stop playing eventually. I mean that 100%.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #143
Banned

OVR: 13
Robin Lopez, Vince Carter received small facial tweaks also. Unfortunately Carmelo's face is a little off, like a bad face scan with the new update.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:24 PM   #144
Rookie

The scans for Lillard and DeAndre Jordan r spot on now
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »