Home

Three Keys: FIFA

This is a discussion on Three Keys: FIFA within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-03-2014, 05:48 PM   #9
Rookie

Onlyfutbol86's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Three Keys: FIFA

I think everyone needs to do less comparing of NBA. I personally dont like NBA because IMO the gameplay doesnt feel natural..Granted Im the 1% on that thought, but anyways, there is TONS more players in fifa, more player movement as far as contacts and to me if i was to take a guess, much more physics involved.

I however would LOVE to see EA seperate the two worlds of fifa, somewhat like the NFL games back then. It used to be madden/2k and NFL blitz.

The two worlds of fifa consist of FUT and Manager mode guys. WHY not free up some space to make one game for FUT/pro clubs and another game for the die hard Career mode/pro club guys and even though with 2 seperate games, you would still be able to link the pro clubs to play together. There are few that I know who play both FUT and Career...Heck or people who even play Manager mode to online.

It seems like that would be able to open up more memory and two diff dev teams can work on the game. I know FUT makes ea their money, which is nice, but it seems like there is always more time put into UT and not enough on MM.

My .02. Probably isnt worth more than that.

Nothing else!
Old 12-03-2014, 06:02 PM   #10
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Three Keys: FIFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Manager Mode also needs to be longer as well as be more in depth. I mean look at NBA 2K, their manager mode equivalents run for 80 years. I am by no means asking for 80 years, but we should have more than 15 years. Also I think it would be cool if instead of getting emails about players we should have an office type setup where they come in and ask us about whatever. Like if you have a guy in form who is a sub comes and asks you to play but you are in a Champions Cup final game, you should be able to explain to him that given the team's situation you are not going to start but depending on the game you may be able to get in there as a sub. Or if a guy wants to leave the club you should be able to give one final pitch for the guy to say. Also the press conferences should be real press conferences not just a menu where you choose to either praise, motivate or unnerve.

Also EA needs to improve the storylines of why guys want to leave, I have never heard of a player wanting to leave the Premier League because he hates playing in the rain.
Whilst I would love for everything you said to actually happen in an EA FIFA game, it just sounds like too much work for them to do! 2K do that stuff because they love basketball and care about what the fans like. EA don't care about their fans. It's all based on revenue. Which is a shame really, games used to be about having fun more so than money. And while I do enjoy FIFA there are so many areas that need updating / revamping. EA will never do that because it costs too much and it's too much hard work. It's easier to update teams and kits.

Same reason I stopped playing Madden, it was the same game every year just with updated rosters and player ratings.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:19 PM   #11
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
I agree with popular opinion.

I'd like to see full stadium, chant, and atmosphere treatment for the other big leagues....La Liga, Bundesliga, and Serie A.

I think those should have much more priority than MLS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2014, 04:20 AM   #12
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Agree with all points, to the last I want to add that not only the MLS should get that treatment, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1.. would be awesome to have all of those major leagues with real stadiums, tons of player faces, and authentic broadcast presentation sooner or later.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:06 PM   #13
Just started!

OVR: 0
I think a great addition would be some kind of multiplayer manager mode, like every other sports game has. I want to be able to sit next to a friend and see if we can both get our teams promoted to the Premier League. Something like that.

Styles could be better for each player and team.

Finally, I think manager mode just needs to be cleaned up. Simplified. It takes me a while to get used to all the menus and tasks whenever I start a new one. There's so much to do (which is good and definitely not a problem) that I feel like I miss a lot of stuff. Something just needs to be done to mix up manager mode and give it something new.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »