Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-03-2014, 10:34 AM   #273
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Well hear you go kid, here's your quote from the thread about lack of holding calls where you chimed in and claimed you got all types of holding calls. Then when you were called out by aholbert you said that you were on a 360. So don't go running your mouth.

Re: Lack/Absence of holding penalties really is a huge issue

"using 360. I'm simply using charter04 sliders. And actually last game I kid you not I had 5 in the first have. A Couple holding. A false start and an offsides. I have no complaints lol. Sometimes I get 2 a game though, it's not really consistent but it does work better than Most people are saying. idk if you all entered the sliders in before CFM or not. But it makes a difference."
Kid? Lol. Anyway, looks like you need a picture of both systems. No worries, I'll get on that.

As for the post, ever think I mistakenly said 360? Since I have both. People DO make mistakes. So again, show your ignorance elsewhere.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #274
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Well hear you go kid, here's your quote from the thread about lack of holding calls where you chimed in and claimed you got all types of holding calls. Then when you were called out by aholbert you said that you were on a 360. So don't go running your mouth.

Re: Lack/Absence of holding penalties really is a huge issue

"using 360. I'm simply using charter04 sliders. And actually last game I kid you not I had 5 in the first have. A Couple holding. A false start and an offsides. I have no complaints lol. Sometimes I get 2 a game though, it's not really consistent but it does work better than Most people are saying. idk if you all entered the sliders in before CFM or not. But it makes a difference."
but youre right. I'm purposely trying to discredit things and make false statements in the wrong thread. Be a detective.

Last edited by DoubleZ_3; 12-03-2014 at 10:39 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:44 AM   #275
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
What sliders are you using?

Im seriously start to give up on this thread this guys obviously looking for some help and has asked this question of three people who just straight up ignored him. Isnt this site supposed to be about helping out the guys who dont get what sliders do? C'mon now if you guys say your sliders are working great but wont post/link them ill be expecting you'll start talking in the third person next. If i find a good set kpeercy ill pm you. Theres some helpful guys tweaking their sliders post patch and im waiting to see there adjustments. Im not singling anyone out i know we are all frustrated with the patches but c'mon now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 10:47 AM   #276
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
Kid? Lol. Anyway, looks like you need a picture of both systems. No worries, I'll get on that.

As for the post, ever think I mistakenly said 360? Since I have both. People DO make mistakes. So again, show your ignorance elsewhere.
No, go read the thread, you were claiming to get "at least 5 holding calls per game" and when aholbert called you out on it, you said that was on a 360 and you knew you were posting in the wrong forums.

Go read it its in black and white.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:38 PM   #277
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I was VERY happy with the pre patch gameplay, but since:

1) AM versus CPU in CCM is a "slot machine" as opposed to the former "passably sim" version...

2) On AP they jacked up the CPU PBK versus the HUM controlled player to such a degree that my RDT with 90 STR gets pushed 5 yards or more off the LOS (when engaged) with their PBK set above 5 or so...they have no weight or strength whatsoever...they engage and are pushed back in a "floating" scenario...this leads to too much time in the pocket for the CPU QB, who then has an unrealistically high completion percentage...

3) BUT, when you have to set their PBK to 5, to have some participation back to the USER controlled pass rusher their QBA goes to heck...and so on and so on...

It's comically poor gameplay, and I'm kind of surprised that a relative few are noticing these VERY obvious issues...

As always, I'm intrigued by trying to "solve the puzzle" in the hopes of being "rewarded" with decent gameplay...

But since this has lead to yet another TOTAL slider rebuild on a different difficulty level, I'm prob going to run out of time and patience before that actually happens...

IF they'd just give us the option to use or NOT use these patches, I'd have avoided it and be a couple seasons deep in a CCM that I WAS totally enjoying...

Last edited by KingV2k3; 12-03-2014 at 12:41 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:51 PM   #278
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I was VERY happy with the pre patch gameplay, but since:

1) AM versus CPU in CCM is a "slot machine" as opposed to the former "passably sim" version...

2) On AP they jacked up the CPU PBK versus the HUM controlled player to such a degree that my RDT with 90 STR gets pushed 5 yards or more off the LOS (when engaged) with their PBK set above 5 or so...they have no weight or strength whatsoever...they engage and are pushed back in a "floating" scenario...this leads to too much time in the pocket for the CPU QB, who then has an unrealistically high completion percentage...

3) BUT, when you have to set their PBK to 5, to have some participation back to the USER controlled pass rusher their QBA goes to heck...and so on and so on...

It's comically poor gameplay, and I'm kind of surprised that a relative few are noticing these VERY obvious issues...

As always, I'm intrigued by trying to "solve the puzzle" in the hopes of being "rewarded" with decent gameplay...

But since this has lead to yet another TOTAL slider rebuild on a different difficulty level, I'm prob going to run out of time and patience before that actually happens...

IF they'd just give us the option to use or NOT use these patches, I'd have avoided it and be a couple seasons deep in a CCM that I WAS totally enjoying...

I gave AP a shot post patch (A&S) and saw the weightlessness/floating/strength stuff too. I was seeing awesome stat numbers but i cant get past guys flying around like they are in a Bruce Lee flick. EA needs to realize quick fixes have awful effects on other things. They play chess without thinking ahead.

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 12-03-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 02:47 PM   #279
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
I gave AP a shot post patch (A&S) and saw the weightlessness/floating/strength stuff too. I was seeing awesome stat numbers but i cant get past guys flying around like they are in a Bruce Lee flick. EA needs to realize quick fixes have awful effects on other things. They play chess without thinking ahead.
Seems like they play checkers more than chess. They don't think ahead either way.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:35 PM   #280

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
I have a 360 and an X1. Don't be ignorant and assume ****. It is possible to own both. I'd be happy to take a picture and show you so you shut up. Assumptions make people look like *******s.
You openly admitted previously that you only had the 360 and were only posting in this forum because most people did and you couldn't imagine it being any different.

It is different.

I'm going to ask you to stop posting in this forum now about anything related to next gen game issues that people are trying to work through.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »