Home

How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

This is a discussion on How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-11-2014, 09:30 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How to Rebuild Five of the NFL's Worst Franchises in Madden 15

Im thinking about doing an online raiders franchise and trying to build them up. As for the name of the owner, Bo Jackson?

The rams defianately arent a rebuilding team. Nor the vikings, too many solid players. The Jags need so much help... the raiders cant stop anyone, the steelers need a rebuild, the giants are about to be in big trouble also.

Does antone know how to keep yoyr recievers confident? My recievers always lose confidense ss6ing they could have done more. But they will have 7 catches....
Old 10-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #50
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREEXBOXONE
Im thinking about doing an online raiders franchise and trying to build them up. As for the name of the owner, Bo Jackson?

The rams defianately arent a rebuilding team. Nor the vikings, too many solid players. The Jags need so much help... the raiders cant stop anyone, the steelers need a rebuild, the giants are about to be in big trouble also.

Does antone know how to keep yoyr recievers confident? My recievers always lose confidense ss6ing they could have done more. But they will have 7 catches....
I disagree about the Vikings, they are abysmal. I made Peterson a punter and cut him just because, and I cut Cassel. The OL has like 1 real starter and the D is Swiss cheese. The one bright spot is Paterson but he can't do it all. Bridgewater starts out really shaky and get hurt often, if you can keep him health he improves pretty quick. A solid rebuild project from my perspective, probably not as tough as the Raiders or Jags though.

Bills are not a rebuild at all IMO, I had a offline CFM with them and their D is very good. Manuel is solid, the WRs and TE are underrated, and Spiller and Jackson are an excellent 1 2 punch, plus they are pretty young. They can be dominant with just a little help.

I'd like to try the Raiders but I don't want to move them, I'm Old School, they belong in Oakland! It could be done in Coach Mode I'm sure but might be impossible in Owner Mode without moving them.

The G-men...

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 10-17-2014, 12:57 AM   #51
Banned

GMen have one of the top 3 cb tandems in the LG & both are young. Eli just makes things look worse than they are when it's going bad for him.

I prefer to blow up a team and spread their talent around my division & conference while stockpiling picks. Then sim a year and create a team full of rookies. Creates a nice challenge for at least a few seasons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 12:02 PM   #52
Just started!

Need patch soon madden! Wanting to start up offline franchise mode with friend.
Old 11-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #53
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3
I'm in year 2 of my Jags rebuild, I sat Bortles first 12 games of year 1 and started him the rest of the year. In the draft I grabbed a VERY good CB FS, center and a solid RT. Signed Jahri Evens too. I cant believe how good my rookies are, I didn't look at any draft help online, I based every pick on my scouting.

Year 2 I'm struggling as Bortles went out for the year week 4 and the next week Henne went down until week 16. So Tebow is starting and we are 4-9
Old 12-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #54
Rookie

CBAT's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Yes, this is ridiculous that I cannot play an offline season with a friend on my team.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:58 AM   #55
Just started!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #56
Just started!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »