Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Has Been Submitted, Some Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Ref holding the ball for 20 seconds 5 times a game better be priority. Can't stand it
That happens because the commentators are talking about some stat that is supposed to be on the screen but there was a bug/glitch where they don't show up.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:24 PM   #74
Rookie

And y curry and Thompson 3s so easy to make. Change that
Old 12-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #75
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
He released details on the biggest issues the patch were addressing. If he didn't mention it, something that effects every single online mode there is, every single movement you make online, then no, it will not be addressed. It doesn't take DCI Luther to figure this one out. Players who pay more than $10 a month for their internet have been screwed over again.
He said there was 6 pages of patch notes, lets wait for that to be release before speculating on what has or has not been fixed.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:29 PM   #76
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

I just really hope the delay is fixed online. I can't play on the Park because I can't defend!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Old 12-01-2014, 09:29 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
The regression thing will def be a wait til next year thing. But using a customer roster the fouls issue has already been take care of. You need to go and just certain player tendencies. If you are on the X1, shoot me a PM and I will tell you of a roster and slider set that give realistic sim stats.

Yeah I just imagine that the regression thing is a pretty complicated thing to fix. While I am not on x1 I am on ps4 but I don't see how the players tendencies could improve this because the issue is that the refs just don't call fouls. I know that there has been some talk that players comint fouls tendencies are to low but dose upping the comint fouls tendencies make it so that players get called for fouls that would not be called other wise? Or dose it make them accthurley foul more? Or both? Because it is not that guys don't foul they just don't call it. Also once you get rookies in the game in MYLEAGUE/MYGM that is going to mess things up again and can you edit all players? Or do you have to do 30erd team control for that?
Old 12-01-2014, 09:30 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaR@bLe
I haven't played my PS4 since Sat morning, but am I lost? When was patch #2 even released?

I was wondering the same thing??
Old 12-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
I just really hope the delay is fixed online. I can't play on the Park because I can't defend!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
I feel you bro.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:33 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Yeah I just imagine that the regression thing is a pretty complicated thing to fix. While I am not on x1 I am on ps4 but I don't see how the players tendencies could improve this because the issue is that the refs just don't call fouls. I know that there has been some talk that players comint fouls tendencies are to low but dose upping the comint fouls tendencies make it so that players get called for fouls that would not be called other wise? Or dose it make them accthurley foul more? Or both? Because it is not that guys don't foul they just don't call it. Also once you get rookies in the game in MYLEAGUE/MYGM that is going to mess things up again and can you edit all players? Or do you have to do 30erd team control for that?
Well I use draft classes made by the same people who went and fixed the roster. So the rookies thing is not a problem. And I will send you a PM about the tendencies thing. Just so I don't clutter the thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »