Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-30-2014, 07:44 PM   #257
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
The differences in this game, after the patch are night and day.

- Game play speed has been increased dramatically for normal speed. It is much too fast now.

- Threshold no longer works as it should. I can no longer see differences when the threshold setting is adjusted. Speed does not seem to matter.

- Players have lost their sense of weight. Running backs no longer feel heavy. Eddie Lacy as an example felt perfect before the patch.

- Pass Defense, has been dumbed down dramatically. Users will have a difficult time stopping CPU quarterbacks, as they always seem to be able to find the open receiver. Man to Man coverage is all but useless now.

- Quirky animations, with the ball carriers legs are happening quite frequently.

- User running game difficulty has been decreased.

Overall, this patch has sent the game spiraling in the wrong direction. I am no longer having fun with it. Poor decision on Tiburon's part to release this patch.
The patch was to appease and bow down to the PVP/tourney players like a couple people who author the Prima Madden guide, who I assume, just assume, have great pull in getting what they want....
Old 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM   #258
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The running game is just so frustrating; either too easy or too hard..Or inside runs plays are over powered, while outside runs are nonexistent, or outside run plays are overpowered and inside runs are stuffed.
You can win any game without passing the ball once using the 01 Trap play.
Old 11-30-2014, 07:59 PM   #259
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The patch was to appease and bow down to the PVP/tourney players like a couple people who author the Prima Madden guide, who I assume, just assume, have great pull in getting what they want....
Which is exactly why it's time for the exclusivity to go away. I think this is the worst patch they've released in a long time. They could have let it go, not released a patch, and people would have been fine. Seeing as how they didn't address one thing that actually needed to be addressed.
Old 11-30-2014, 07:59 PM   #260
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

played 2 games since the patch both games 1st game against bills there defense and offense were unstoppable.... I stopped the game after it was 21-3.

second game I played was couple days apart....and im not sure what happen but the cmp went from being unstoppable to not even being able to keep drives alive... I won 44-16.

I did notice one thing though about the running game with issiah Crowell running the ball he was unstoppable and was bouncing off defenders and getting huge chunks of yards...and there was no stumbling animation's from him... but on few plays that rb terrance west came in to relieve him I saw the stumbling animations... and my running game struggle... and I had to settle to punt or kick long fg's.

the 1st game had west as the starter and as I stated in my other thread the stumbling animation was in full effect.... just find it strange it effected one rb.... but not the other one.... but like I said once he entered in second one it was there again.

I just wish EA would fix all things without breaking others when they try fix something happens every yr.

I haven't tried a game on default settings yet because just way to fast and I like playing on very slow... with sliders.

and I wish to heck EA would fix the dam restart glitch last 7 of 9 times I've booted up madden I've been hit with it.
Old 11-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #261
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
Running game is much much better! This patch made it challenging again.
Also on fade routes WRs are more aggressive. Never seen it before the patch actually.
Animations seem really beautiful and feel organic now. Overall the game plays better. IDK why people are complaining.
100% agree. I think it's actually a challangeon offense now. I love it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 08:27 AM   #262
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

I'm not an "elite" player by any standards, but here's what I've seen this weekend since the patch.
My Corners and Safeties are actually plaing the ball. Not many pics, but at least they go for it and nock it down now. They used to just sit in zone and watch.
The run game, well I can run up the middle for decent gains (3-7 yrds per run). This is my style, so I've been consistanlty able to do that. I don't break the big runs.
My run defense is pretty good, the computer can break a big run sometimes, and they get off big passes sometimes.
I'm enjoying the game now. Agian, not an elite gamer, so this fits my style.
BTW, could care less about uniforms and minor animations.
Remember, it is just a video game!
Old 12-02-2014, 04:21 PM   #263
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

When you play a play now game make sure and check the difficulty in game. I've had it get switched to rookie or pro multiple times now when I start a play now game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2014, 04:35 PM   #264
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
100% agree. I think it's actually a challangeon offense now. I love it.
You have the last gen version but continue to post that everything is fine in the current gen version. Why do you insist on doing this? Its not helping our cause on trying to get current gen issues addressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »