Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-27-2014, 03:09 PM   #217
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I truly believe that the FBG rosters were sabotaged
As "tin foil hat" as this could come off, it's also the first thing I thought of when I read your post patch posts (say THAT three times fast!)...

Every year we come up with workarounds based on Coach Philosophy Sliders / Player Priorities / Penalties to Affect Gameplay / and many more that I simply can't recall off the top of my head, only to see those options neutered or removed in their entirety thereafter...

Been here tooooooo long NOT to notice all that...coincidence or not or maybe?

Old 11-27-2014, 03:15 PM   #218
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

SEC and Dan..I will say this about ratings..madden has shown for years that if a average to above average Pro complains enough rating will change which effects other parts of the game..just look at whining jermaine gresham..didn't like his rating won't let them face scan him..this job of rating for the better of the game and gamers needs to be done without outside interference (the rating person should be unknown)...overalls should be removed..and baselines need to be brought down..or and most importantly allow us to tweak "in game"..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 11-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #219
Banned

OVR: 32

Baselines need to be brought down... key words
Old 11-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #220
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I just cut complainers like jermaine gresham from their team and send them to free agency, or I completely destroy their ratings...Like I do with Michael Vick...
Old 11-27-2014, 03:47 PM   #221
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Okay, on a practical FWIW:

I found that post patch, the broken tackles increased, as the blocking as a whole took a hit...

Simply adding +5 to both HUM and CPU RBK while reducing -5 from both HUM and CPU FUM restored the balance I HAD in the run game pre patch, to an acceptable degree...

Also: shifting my QBA from HUM @ 7 / CPU @ 3 to HUM @ 6 / CPU @ 3 looks like it had the same "restorative" impact on passing balance...

Lastly, in tuning the HUM PCV lower to minimize USER sacks, they also increased the CPU pass rush and coverage as a result...creating an imbalance in pursuit in both pass rush and run defense...

Overall, when one slider goes up (either with sliders or the tuning "behind" the sliders) it has a twofold effect...raising the intended category, while inadvertently reducing the opponent's counterpart setting...

That's my take, so perhaps looking at similar areas may also work for others to get back to as close to pre patch as possible...

Last edited by KingV2k3; 11-27-2014 at 11:24 PM. Reason: After Review: CPU QB ACC had to go back to pre patch setting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #222
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I have yet to see a detailed list of what sliders do in the game and how they interact and affect parts of the game, from EA/Tiburon...Yet, here they are messing with them...I wish they would let the rest of us know what these sliders do, but I fear, they are just as unsure as any of us who have tinkered with the sliders ourselves.
Old 11-27-2014, 04:42 PM   #223
Banned

OVR: 32

Here's a thought . Why don't we take a play out of the old sec playbook, and since I don't have the game anymore, try removing the game, because that is how you're going to have to remove the patch. How is the game play without a patch or tuner? I didn't try this, sadly, before I got rid of the game. I let my rage get the best of me. Just curious. It may be possible to save the game. Heck, who knows, it may resolve a lot of issues.

Last edited by SECElit3; 11-27-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 05:06 PM   #224
MVP

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
i love this madden with my current sliders after the patch... The cpu makes under and over throws...the sacks are gone...I am getting presdured and have a 60% completion percentage....so does the cpu

only problem I am having is the user running game seems to strong....I have cpu tackle at 100 user run block at 0 and am still averaging 7 yds a carry where my oline is getting 3 yards down field every time and I am the steelers...any suggestions to help this would be appreciated
try raising clipping. I don't know why this worked for me, but it did. You will still get some big gains but I was having the same problem until I did this. Go up gradually to your liking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »