Home

Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-27-2014, 02:27 PM   #209
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
OR pay a guy that is good at what he does. Have you ever followed this guy's tweets? I literally scratch my head and put my head in my hands. I've been saying that he is a huge part of what is wrong with Madden. The Beckham increase is a prime example. By increasing his spectacular catch rating to 99, DM is saying that Beckham is one of the best flashy" pass catchers of all time.... right.

The Madden rating system is all wrong.
ANd as you know, the FBG ratings system was/is a big step n the right direction...And what I cannot believe is, since the beginning of football gaming, the ratings has been something that has always had to be adjusted to produce the proper outcomes....This was done in the FBPro98 game by Sierra, and worked wonders; anyone in the gaming industry, doing football, especially, should have knowledge of the importance of ratings and getting them correct in relation to the other players on the field and in regards to real life measurables....There is no excuse, except laziness, not to have an engine and player rating system that produces proper physics in this day and age of computing....
Old 11-27-2014, 02:33 PM   #210
Banned

OVR: 32

I truly believe that the FBG rosters were sabotaged. It makes no sense that they would go from playing so well to so crappy. That may have possibly had something to do with EA adjusting the gameplay in a way that took the sense of weight from the players, and toned down true step. I just bet Donnie Moore, for the first time, saw the FBG rosters as a threat to his job, because this is the first year that a complete FBG rated: roster has come to fruition.

It's no secret that Dan should be doing that job , because he is more passionate, and much more qualified.
Old 11-27-2014, 02:36 PM   #211
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I truly believe that the FBG rosters were sabotaged. It makes no sense that they would go from playing so well to so crappy. That may have possibly had something to do with EA adjusting the gameplay in a way that took the sense of weight from the players, and toned down true step. I just bet Donnie Moore, for the first time, saw the FBG rosters as a threat to his job, because this is the first year that a complete FBG rated: roster has come to fruition.

It's no secret that Dan should be doing that job , because he is more passionate, and much more qualified.
I back that hypothesis 100%...I also support Dan doing the job...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 02:44 PM   #212
Banned

Oh by the way, I did receive a PM from one of the game changers, stating that they were going to try to get the ratings lowered for future Maddens. Hopefully, they will be able to make some progress with the great Czar
Old 11-27-2014, 02:47 PM   #213
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 15 Update 1.04 Has Arrived, 398 MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I agree with most of what ur saying but am only going to touch on one part of ur post that is extremely important in my eyes..play calling..it's down right boring..and it's based on "boring" gameplans..just check the playbooks..most or if not all do not use 50% of the Playbooks as it is..then as an example look at 3 and long calls..almost if not all are some version of 4 verts..these gameplans need to be completely reworked and I believe that will provide a better game play in general without any other changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing they could do is use a version of what 2k football did with they're VIP system. How cool would it be to be able to download user created play styles? Or play against your own play style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by charter04; 11-27-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 02:59 PM   #214
Banned

One final note I'll make, before I get off of the subject is that it's not so much a concern that his ratings are questionable, it's that the depth charts aren't right. It is the missing players and players on the wrong team , that is most concerning. His only job is to make sure that the rosters are correct, as that is the job he advertises is his. The quality of the work, makes me wonder what this guy does with his time... Just saying

Last edited by SECElit3; 11-27-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:04 PM   #215
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaito
So a bit off topic here but how can I avoid these automatic patch installs?

I am a relatively new PS4 owner and my console is usually off net. I hooked up my connection today to download the FIFA patch and got both without even starting either game. I poked around the menus a bit and under 'notifications' I see there is a check box for downloads but this does not feel definitive.

Is there a way to set up my PS4 so that I can control patch content?

Thanks.

My mistake was putting the console into "rest mode" to charge the controller...

The only way you can avoid the patch is to sign out of PS4 network and NEVER use "rest mode" that has some "auto download" aspect to it...

That's ALL I can think of...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 03:08 PM   #216

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
One final note I'll make, before I get off of the subject is that it's not so much a concern that his ratings are questionable, it's that the depth charts aren't right. It is the missing players and players on the wrong team , that is most concerning. His only job is to make sure that the rosters are correct, as that is the job he advertises is his. The quality of the work, makes me wonder what this guy does with his time... Just saying

After being warned a few months ago by Mill for the same exact thing you probably should have moved on from the "Donny Moore sucks" rhetoric about 5 posts ago. Talk about the game not about the person.

And for someone who was banned not long ago for the same exact thing to come in and ask for him to be fired??

I think everyone should move on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »