Home

Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-27-2014, 06:07 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmmargod
Still can't find it on UK psn store. Guess we're not getting it lol
I was able to download it last night.

Link
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 06:27 AM   #106
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Available Now For PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

we're definitely not getting the in-game prompt though, which is a bit annoying.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:42 AM   #107
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
Did I guess this correctly,on the Ps4 version when you click on the update and not skip past it,it takes you to the playstation store,where you have to purchase the updates? I really don't understand it at all. I know I'm not shelling out any money for DLC stuff for this game anymore. It sounds and looks like another EA sports gimmick! Another ploy to get more money out of people! I thought it was going to free DLC content,if it adds nothing to the game worth talking about why purchase any of it. EA needs to make Madden a true simulation i.e. actually have penalties to start,not these stupid gimmicks they come up with year after year! Bells and whistles that add nothing to the game!
The update is free.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:21 AM   #108
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
So at this point would they have to patch them back in, or could it be accomplished through a roster update?

If they'd have to patch them back in, I won't hold my breath.

they can do it through roster update browns rookie RB Isaiah Crowell didnt have dreads when game came out and i tweeted donny about it and they was added into the next update...not sure if it would take away his face scan and be default again or not though.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #109
Just started!

It's not working for me. Happy Pre-Thanksgiving !!
Old 11-27-2014, 12:44 PM   #110
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Remember for years EA said that they couldn't put dreads on DeAngelo Williams because they were using a face scan and hair and face were not separate. I'd bet this is the same limitation with EA's scanning technology, they can't put dreads on a cyberface (e.g. K. Benjamin, J. Wright).

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure the guys with missing dreads won't get them back.
DeAngelo kept his face scan and eventually got his dreads back, so it can be done.
Old 11-27-2014, 02:24 PM   #111
Rookie

raggBAGG's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Remember for years EA said that they couldn't put dreads on DeAngelo Williams because they were using a face scan and hair and face were not separate. I'd bet this is the same limitation with EA's scanning technology, they can't put dreads on a cyberface (e.g. K. Benjamin, J. Wright).

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'm pretty sure the guys with missing dreads won't get them back.

Jerod Mayo got a face scan and got his dreads added. Larry Firtzgerald got a new face and still has his dreads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #112
Rookie

Not sure why this wasn't in a patch then they could make it available in every game mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »