Home

UPDATE: Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Has Been Pulled

This is a discussion on UPDATE: Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Has Been Pulled within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 04:08 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: UPDATE: Madden NFL 15 Player Likeness Update Has Been Pulled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
*Sony has no plans to block used games; however, publishers can decide to block used versions of their games in regards to online content, such as multiplayer, patches, etc.

The publishers decides, Who publish the FREE add-on Madden 15 Player Likeness ? For some reason is still registers in my PS4 system , but I have deleted 500 MB of the teaser download. Week 11 of the NFL season , maybe the publishers re-release it for Thanksgiving or Xmass...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As said already, that quote is in regards to disc games, and it was before both counsoles were released and has nothing to do with the dlc. From reading this thread, there's no proof either way as to who took it down, it could've been Sony all on their own, or EA could've told them to do it. But fact is, there isn't one article naming the culprit. So there's really no reason for you to be jumping down a person's throat everytime they bring up the possibility of Sony pulling it themselves. The fact EA hasn't said anything in regards to the matter could mean they're looking into it to see what happened and had no knowledge of it. It could also mean they just don't give a ****.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:28 PM   #138
Pro

OVR: 12

So we still have no idea what happened with this and when or even if it's coming back???
Old 11-20-2014, 07:45 PM   #139
Rookie

raggBAGG's Arena

OVR: 2

It's hard for me to continue playing when I know I'll just restart my CFM once this comes out. Call me dumb, but nothing would be more pleasing that hitting Edelman for a touchdown and seeing a cut scene with his actual scanned face opposed to generic white guy 2.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:53 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
So we still have no idea what happened with this and when or even if it's coming back???
No kidding, football seasons getting near the end and how much longer must we wait......I would play more when they release this too.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:14 PM   #141
Pro

njdevils14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggBAGG
It's hard for me to continue playing when I know I'll just restart my CFM once this comes out.
This times ten
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #142
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm convinced that this will be a new box art feature for Madden 16. Why would they release it now with the season almost over? EA is already working on Madden 16 and wished all of us never saw the player likeness update.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:12 AM   #143
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

I asked Clint Oldenburg about this on twitter, he said this update will come out but can't reveal release date.
Old 11-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #144
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
I asked Clint Oldenburg about this on twitter, he said this update will come out but can't reveal release date.

Proof?:;;;
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »