Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-20-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-20-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-20-2014, 06:05 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Please Fix Center's Stamina, it's really broken and 2k would be much better with this simple fix. Anthony Davis needs to be around a 95 Stamina, he's averaging 37 minutes per game!
Old 11-20-2014, 06:20 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitolrf
Just labbed my whole active roster (Wizards) on HOF/Sim. If I didn't look into this broken shot rumor, I would of just chalked it up to being low rated, cold spots having, low consistency playing bums on the game. Found this link in a previous thread on OS. It does make some good points, even though the video is MyCareer the jumper problem translates throughout any game mode. I don't know if Beds will ever get to this cause there not high profile players. I feel lucky Beal jumper was fixed, now that I got a chance to lab his shot since he's back from injury.

Rasual Butler, Otto Porter, Drew Gooden, Marcin Gortat, Garrett Temple, DaJuan Blair & Andre Miller all have broken jump shots. I wouldn't mind usually but when 7 out of 13 players on the active roster jumpers are broken. That somewhat leaves you at a disadvantage in the game. Don't get me wrong shots go in from time to time, but when you run a nice play, get that wide open look & miss cause the release is broken. It kinda gets on your nerves & messes with your head after a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrlS...iYze-RIFmM9DRQ

i also found another link in the OS Forums from DaWarrior, who took the time to lab & found 180 players with broken shots.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots
well said. beal was one of the common busted ones with shotbase 'setshot4', he's one of the few lucky ones to get fixed. i'm thankful that afflalo was accidently fixed but yea 180 still makes it rough for people to play. we had some teams with up to 11 broken players on a single team. no way anyone can play like that.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:34 PM   #19
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-20-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babez02
Please Fix Center's Stamina, it's really broken and 2k would be much better with this simple fix. Anthony Davis needs to be around a 95 Stamina, he's averaging 37 minutes per game!
LaMarcus' stamina has been heinously underrated for years. He played 39 MPG a few years back and has averaged around 35 for his career. If that's not 90+ I don't know what is.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:48 PM   #20
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4

Big Men Stamina needs to be fixed. It's been said in every thread for a reason. It's being overlooked for some reason though. Has this been explained?

It's very hard to rotate Marc and Zbo at an effecient rate without overworking them even in a 6 minute period.
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Old 11-20-2014, 07:52 PM   #21
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

A few additional injury and rotation notes to my earlier post as of 7:35 EST tonight:

KNICKS-
Jose Calderon- Expected to play Nov. 22

HEAT-
Luol Deng- Will come off bench tonight

HORNETS-
Gary Neal- Will play tomorrow

KINGS-
Rudy Gay- Will play tonight

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 07:55 PM   #22
Banned

WISports's Arena

Dang, Jabari has the best night of his career last night, scoring 23 points on 8-13 shooting, and he goes DOWN 2 points? No respect.

Also think Giannis deserves a post overall as well. He's absolutely unstoppable going to the hole. And his on-ball defense is very good.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:13 PM   #23
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

So we ever gonna see these updated ratings in MyTeam orrrrrrrrrrrrrr what?
Old 11-20-2014, 08:32 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Dang, Jabari has the best night of his career last night, scoring 23 points on 8-13 shooting, and he goes DOWN 2 points? No respect.

Also think Giannis deserves a post overall as well. He's absolutely unstoppable going to the hole. And his on-ball defense is very good.
Lol that's what I'm saying, some of the rating changes aren't necessary, Parker went from a 78 to a 74 in a span of 2 weeks. I believe Giannis on-ball defense was adjusted in one of the previous updates but his speed, quickness, lateral quickness, driving layups and ball-handling definitely deserves a bost as well....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »