Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For MyTEAM

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For MyTEAM within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-19-2014, 06:38 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For My

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclem92
Beds,

AJ Price is still missing from the Pacers roster. His NBA Today stats are updated and everything(he's a FA) but he's not on the team. Pretty glaring omission considering he's been a key contributor for us lately.
As stated before the Pacers already have 15 players on their roster. So if he released a guy to put Price on then people would say so and so is missing now.
Old 11-19-2014, 07:01 PM   #34
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For My

Additional injury and rotation notes for tonight as of 6:55pm EST with a couple player movement notes:

GRIZZLIES-
Sign Kalin Lucas
Sign Hassan Whiteside
Jon Leuer-
Tony Allen-
Kostas Koufos-
Courtney Lee-
Beno Udrih- All are OUT tonight (ebola)

HAWKS-
DeMarre Carroll- Likely to play Nov. 21

HEAT-
Josh McRoberts- Likely to play tomorrow

MAVERICKS-
Devin Harris- OUT tonight (ankle)

MAGIC-
Evan Fournier- OUT tonight (heel)

NUGGETS-
JJ Hickson- Will play tonight

SPURS-
Matt Bonner- OUT tonight (stomach virus)

WIZARDS-
Bradley Beal- HEALTHY, Will come off bench tonight

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 11-19-2014, 07:12 PM   #35
Just started!

OVR: 0
What about adding AJ price to the pacers and Ish smith to the thunder?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 07:34 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
A little insight on the tendencies

Each tendency was updated to reflect the 2013-14 season. If a player has changed their play style (ex: Shooting more 3's/Mid Range Shots) then they will be adjusted. For a player to see a change in their tendencies from an entire year's worth of work it will take a much larger sample size to see big changes, just minor ones here and there, such as the 3pt example referred to.

Tendencies were addressed in great detail in the out of box roster, and will only be adjusted when play styles change this year.

Just wanted to clear up any confusion. Thanks!

Oh ok thanks, so if a player gets to the line 9 times per game this year as apposed to 6 times last year, just pick up 2k16 and it'll be changed?

I mean I just have a hard time understanding why if a guy shoots a certain % from three he gets an attribute boost tomorrow but if a guy gets to the line more he doesn't get a draw foul boost.

I also don't get how people can have their block rating boost but not the shot contest tendency.

That's just me tho, don't worry I'll pick up 2k16 so I can get this year's tendencies. Just would have preferred to see them get updated regularly like the attributes.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
Old 11-19-2014, 08:00 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
i agree BUT WISH they could be 'unlocked' in the edit section so we can change it ourselves as we choose... A few others do the same, Terrence Ross, Jared Cunningham & Trey Burke for example...
Yea I know I wish the same I know Beds got everything unlocked on his 2k lol everyone's shoes all the players who's been on 2k for the past 3 years beside retired players and all the jersey's too.... When will Orlando Magic's grey alternates be on 2k btw....
Old 11-19-2014, 08:07 PM   #38
Rookie

All the updates are great but is it possible for the Knicks to have accessory colors set to team 1: orange, Team 2: blue, Black and white for home and away. There's no reason every team shouldn't have accessory color options for each jersey color and black and white, unless i'm missing something technical within the programming code.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #39
Just started!

Chris Copeland should have a headband. Thanks!
Old 11-20-2014, 05:21 AM   #40
Rookie

James Johnson needs a headband and he wears Jordans.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »