Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For MyTEAM

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For MyTEAM within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-19-2014, 02:28 PM   #25
Pro

RyanJS08's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
i agree BUT WISH they could be 'unlocked' in the edit section so we can change it ourselves as we choose... A few others do the same, Terrence Ross, Jared Cunningham & Trey Burke for example...
That would be a great option! I believe PJ Tucker has that capability in game from a prior update. What you say Mike? Can we make that happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 02:37 PM   #26
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For My

Quote:
Originally Posted by henne407
remove Andre Drummond headband.
I assuming there's a glitch with the headband. Same reason Chris Copeland and James Johnson don't have headbands.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 11-19-2014, 02:45 PM   #27
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-19-14) Accessory and Team Color Changes For My

Bradley Beal set to make season debut Wednesday (tonight's game) against Mavericks

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...71416413029212

Blair, Webster & Rice Jr. not in rotation.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #28
MT3
Rookie

MT3's Arena

We would just need stakes more frequent in the daytime rosters without injuries please #NBA2K15
Old 11-19-2014, 02:56 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
Love the updates....wish Rondo would make up his mind about his headband..lol I like it on personally.
i watch every celtic game through league pass and i'm on pins and needles every night whether he goes headband or not. i am a HUGE supporter of the headband. he may have already gone with the headband more this year than he did all last year, but then he reverted monday night. there is no question in my mind that he was at his peak back in his headband upside down and backwards days. posey would flip his headband inside out back in the championship year.

(i might be a little preoccupied.)
• Dr. J Vs. Bird
• Lakers Vs. Celtics and the NBA Playoffs
• Jordan Vs. Bird
• NBA Jam
• SNES NCAA Basketball
• Tecmo NBA Basketball
• NBA Live 95
• NBA 2k2 to infinity
Old 11-19-2014, 02:57 PM   #30
Pro

I guess it wouldn't hurt to focus more on shots and ratings for online play but other than that I'm pretty satisfied for right now... Keep up the good work and try to focus on the things we don't have the ability to edit ourselves, like Drummond headband although he can't make up his mind about it at times lol
Old 11-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #31
Rookie

I think rotation needs to be fixed its really based on ratings if they start or play more minutes. There should be an option to put players starter, sixth man, regular subs and other players to be subbed in if necessary. If these ongoing updates applies to franchise or season modes would be a nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 06:02 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

Beds,

AJ Price is still missing from the Pacers roster. His NBA Today stats are updated and everything(he's a FA) but he's not on the team. Pretty glaring omission considering he's been a key contributor for us lately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »