Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-10-2014, 08:56 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVaz3
I appreciate all these updates but 2K should consider letting us customize:
-Headbands
-Team Color 1/2
-Accessory Home/Away colorway
-Team Home/Away Sock colorway
-Player Shoe Brand
& so on for 2K16 that way we can save our rosters and update as we feel necessary. Would save them a lot of work and save those of us who like to fully customize our rosters a lot of time by not having to wait for the Knicks to have white home accessories and for the 76ers headbands to be White at home and for the Kings to have black socks on the road and so on. Only thing worth updating would be when new players are added to rosters.
Don't forget about the ability to customize shoes for home and away, they should bring back us putting codes for jerseys rather than us having to update a whole rosters when added. What 2K should really do is bring back Player DNA and have Official 2K DNA Downloads so we can add missing players on our customized rosters. Today Philly released Malcolm Thomas and sign undrafted rookie Drew Gordon who isn't on the game, now we have to wait till 2K adds him in an update.

Last edited by NBA2K Genius; 11-10-2014 at 09:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #66
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Don't forget about the ability to customize shoes for home and away, they should bring back us putting codes for jerseys rather than us having to update a whole rosters when added. What 2K should really do is bring back Player DNA and have Official 2K DNA Downloads so we can add missing players on our customized rosters. Today Philly released Malcolm Thomas and sign undrafted rookie Drew Gordon who isn't on the game, now we have to wait till 2K adds him in an update.
Definitely true! Agree 101%... I have been saying this a lot.. We appreciate all these updates but please just give us the freedom to customize everything.. eg. Headband/socks colors, tc1 /tc2 shoes home and away...etc...
Old 11-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyalmario
Definitely true! Agree 101%... I have been saying this a lot.. We appreciate all these updates but please just give us the freedom to customize everything.. eg. Headband/socks colors, tc1 /tc2 shoes home and away...etc...
Quote:
-Headbands
-Team Color 1/2
-Player Shoe Brand
& so on for 2K16 that way we can save our rosters and update as we feel necessary. Would save them a lot of work and save those of us who like to fully customize our rosters a lot of time by not having to wait for the Knicks to have white home accessories and for the 76ers headbands to be White at home and for the Kings to have black socks on the road and so on. Only thing worth updating would be when new players are added to rosters.
Agree! Please just give this to us on a patch update.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:38 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
-Headbands
-Team Color 1/2
-Player Shoe Brand
This.

Not only would it cut back on the daily updates but it would put some of the customization back into our hands.

Last edited by TheLambOfDeth; 11-11-2014 at 02:45 AM.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:37 AM   #69
Pro

OVR: 4

Hey! I noticed that there was no roster update on November 10, ... amazing, Beds are not just doing nothing ...

Ahahahah! Obviously I'm joking, even take this opportunity to once again thank Beds "The Legend" for his GREAT work!

Thank you brother!
Old 11-11-2014, 04:43 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkiller1974
Hey! I noticed that there was no roster update on November 10, ... amazing, Beds are not just doing nothing ...

Ahahahah! Obviously I'm joking, even take this opportunity to once again thank Beds "The Legend" for his GREAT work!

Thank you brother!
I am not trolling here or what but yeah we all appreciate his great work but i will still say it again.. just please give us full customization on the next patch.
Old 11-11-2014, 09:54 AM   #71
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Anthony Davis.....27 Pts, 14 Rebs, 4 Assists, 4 Stls, 3 Blks

I just want him to be able to do the things I've been seeing him do in the last few games. I don't care if his rating gets into the 90's. He is leading the league in 4 different categorizes. Yes do a double take. Because I did too.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »