Home

NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #105
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

I'm usually not one to ask but how far off is the patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 03:25 PM   #106
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty
I don't recall ever anticipating a patch for any game this much before. I think it's because this game is already good, and the next patch sounds like it's going to fix many of its few flaws.

I don't even want to know how much I'll be playing after the patch drops.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:10 PM   #107
Banned

OVR: 14
No idea how you guys failed to hold them accountable for no online associations. Completely inexcusable.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 1

can we get a proper fix for face scanning on the xbox 1?

the last update didn't help at all.
getting more reference points but still double mouth,eyes, etc.

also show someone doing it on the xbox one, because I believe they don't have proof it works on the one.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:23 PM   #109
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan47
No idea how you guys failed to hold them accountable for no online associations. Completely inexcusable.
what would you like us to do about it?
Old 11-10-2014, 10:05 PM   #110
Rookie

How about balanced fouls. I average 6 freethrow a game as a team while opponents average 16 ( just going off last ten games since singing with team). Also why is my teams AI ******** yet opponents know basic fundamentals. Countless times my pg throws an alley oop when the paint is clogged with defenders and its either stolen or thrown out of bounds. They also won't pass the ball when im wide open than once they finally do my team mate grade goes way down. Passing to the open man should be obvious yet it ends up being my fault for calling for the ball. Just played Houston and it was the biggest cheese ball game.. Dwight Howard shot 90% even though I had a hand in his face every shot. I understand he's an all star but that is stupid. Shutdown defence should not be rewarded with getting scored on 90% of the time. Hell he went 8-8 from the ft line which makes a whole lot of sense cause hes a lifetime 57% ft shooter. Worst part might have been James harden pulling up for a three at mid court like it was a normal jumper and hitting it to win. NBA live I'm coming over!
Old 11-11-2014, 12:50 AM   #111
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloofduty

Last I heard was on the thread about free throws and lack of them that some one form 2k was on there and said they where working on it for the patch and that the patch should be submitted soon. That was like a week ago or 5 days ago something like that. So I hope that means that the patch has now been submitted. Once a patch is submitted it takes around 2 weeks for the patch to come out if the patch doesn't have any problems with testing with sony and Microsoft. So I am hoping that means that we are around 2 weeks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #112
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzdeep
How about balanced fouls. I average 6 freethrow a game as a team while opponents average 16 ( just going off last ten games since singing with team). Also why is my teams AI ******** yet opponents know basic fundamentals. Countless times my pg throws an alley oop when the paint is clogged with defenders and its either stolen or thrown out of bounds. They also won't pass the ball when im wide open than once they finally do my team mate grade goes way down. Passing to the open man should be obvious yet it ends up being my fault for calling for the ball. Just played Houston and it was the biggest cheese ball game.. Dwight Howard shot 90% even though I had a hand in his face every shot. I understand he's an all star but that is stupid. Shutdown defence should not be rewarded with getting scored on 90% of the time. Hell he went 8-8 from the ft line which makes a whole lot of sense cause hes a lifetime 57% ft shooter. Worst part might have been James harden pulling up for a three at mid court like it was a normal jumper and hitting it to win. NBA live I'm coming over!
Impressive melt

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »