Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-10-2014, 11:45 AM   #49
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14)

Anthony Davis is a freak man! His agility and quickness for a man that big is just not fair. He really is a SF-G in a PF-C body.

I will have to check what is blocking rating is but he needs to be near maxed out on that and pick and roll defense IQ

Beds,

Good updates man absolutely killing it. For all the sig shot guys requesting yall should show videos of the game and real life, because the previous one messed Anthony Davis' shot up but the latest one is money. Ariza's is fine, Steph Curry is about as good as it going to get maybe a quick release.

I do agree with the poster who said Diaw jumps too high but I am more worried about his 3pt shot being glitched lol so whatever.

Downgrades:

Melo moving shot should see a dip somewhere. He is shooting 28.9% on dribble pullups this season that is 7 games and 6.4 attempts per game most of those are two's though.

Melo's rebounding is down due to the role he is playing on the team and probably the triangle as well. He is barely averaging 5 rebounds a game.

J.R. Smith shooting horribly from 3pt land has to get a dip

Kawhi has come up shooting bad but it is only been 4 games. He could see a dip somewhere
Old 11-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #50
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

^^ I was just about to bring up Kawhi ^^

But Anthony Davis man.... Just watch that highlight I posted... He's not like Z-Bo and boxing guys out. He is just too fast/quick to get a box out on him. He's out there covering G-SF. I think his block rating is 94. Which I think is fine. And his steal rating is 76 (which is fine as well). A lot of bigs are having trouble with him off the bounce.

Last edited by jeebs9; 11-10-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:08 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14)

Am I the only person that thinks it's weird for Korver to be better than Curry at both the standing 3 AND moving 3?

Curry takes shots of way higher difficulty. The new ratings were supposed to differentiate between guys like Curry and Korver-- but they just end up making Korver even better.

I know Korver is supposed to be pretty good off screens so is there something that differentiates him from Curry? I didn't see a off the dribble rating-- perhaps it's a badge Curry has that Korver doesn't?

Or is it Curry's quick release-- except he doesn't actually have his quick release in game (yet, hopefully).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 01:15 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Hey guys I have a question?... Are there more combination for sig shots in last gen?

A lot of bigs are shooting 3's this year. We still do need a look into post moves. I just get really shocked when Z-Bo doesn't get a double double.

edit: Also to add... As crazy as it seems Anthony Davis still needs a update. He just not fast enough.

All I can say on that subject is - Agreed!
Old 11-10-2014, 02:34 PM   #53
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Am I the only person that thinks it's weird for Korver to be better than Curry at both the standing 3 AND moving 3?

Curry takes shots of way higher difficulty. The new ratings were supposed to differentiate between guys like Curry and Korver-- but they just end up making Korver even better.

I know Korver is supposed to be pretty good off screens so is there something that differentiates him from Curry? I didn't see a off the dribble rating-- perhaps it's a badge Curry has that Korver doesn't?

Or is it Curry's quick release-- except he doesn't actually have his quick release in game (yet, hopefully).
yea they messed that up. 3's off screens should be its own rating or badge. including it in 'moving' means that 75% of wing players can hit crazy fade away 3's this year.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:35 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you use this roster in mycareer. I hate seeing players with generic shoes on mycareer.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #55
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown

What is their actual rating difference between the two? They probably don't have enough categories but I would think Curry would most likely have a higher consistency. I am also sure Curry has more shooting badges probably heat retention, it probably makes them both deadly but Curry just better. I think Curry has some special deep range badge where he can be a few steps and still not be impacted much. In the end I think Curry will just be a better shooter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 03:59 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 0
Way to break Ariza's release. 2k hates the Rockets. They are tied for the best record in the NBA and they are still 6th in the game. They should be 3rd at least. 2k is always quick to nerf their players when they play bad, but never upgrade them even if they are tearing it up for months. They FINALLY updated Parsons player model AFTER 4 years when he is on a new team.

Ariza's shot was perfect. They made it slower and much worse. It looks noting like how he shoots either. He uses his hands more and swings them back from his hips to above his head much longer. This shot is straight up and that is not how he shoots. They would have left his release alone if he was still on the wiz, because it was fine.

Screw 2k, for hating the Rockets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »