Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-09-2014, 07:53 PM   #41
Rookie

demunnj's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-9-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
And then you have the user that wanted tendency updates for big men that posted on the update details threads for like 4 days straight and also posted the same exact message in the update discussion thread each day for the 4 straight days.
Yeah, I mean everyone should be happy that we're getting roster updates this in-depth daily, Before this year 2k has never gone out the way to update shoes, accessories, and Team Colors at all. From the time that I found out that he was hired I Knew we were in for a change, being such a big fan of his work on PS3 Back in the 2k13 days ... Great Job Beds .... thank you for putting so much effort into making this nba game realer then any of the past installments. I swear some gamers can never be satisfied smh

Last edited by demunnj; 11-09-2014 at 07:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #42
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Like I said...dudes really spoiled right now...
Old 11-09-2014, 08:43 PM   #43
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

First, thanks for all the updates. Never imagined it would ever be this good (too the point of us now being spoiled). Nonetheless, I did notice something that would be cool if possible. Currently watching the Raptors vs. 76ers game and noticed the Raptors are wearing red socks. Not sure if it's possible (I don't even use them often), but it does look cool with their home whites.

BTW, for posters, don't be so picky with sig shots, their are only so many in the game and some are actually being edited to worse than out-of-the-box.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:23 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by demunnj
Yeah, I mean everyone should be happy that we're getting roster updates this in-depth daily, Before this year 2k has never gone out the way to update shoes, accessories, and Team Colors at all. From the time that I found out that he was hired I Knew we were in for a change, being such a big fan of his work on PS3 Back in the 2k13 days ... Great Job Beds .... thank you for putting so much effort into making this nba game realer then any of the past installments. I swear some gamers can never be satisfied smh
Never used his work because I am on the 360. I just wish that 2K gave a s**t about last gen. I don't even think we have every player on rosters yet. As of right now 2K has lost in a customer, in me, unless they get this right. At least give us other stuff. You guys on the X1 and PS4 are lucky in my mind. You guys are getting updates every day whereas last gen hasn't gotten a complete roster update yet.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #45
Just started!

Do we do these updates voluntarily are those bedswardroy19 have a ps4 we can download his sliders from. If he has a gamer tag can anybody please give it to me. I can't keep up with all these updates by myself Somebody please answer this is driving me crazy😣
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2014, 09:55 PM   #46
Banned

WISports's Arena

Regarding sig shots...I never understood why 2K doesn't just take the sig shots from guys in the sig shot thread (like Rip City) and put them in the following years game.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:03 PM   #47
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Aldridge hit another 3 tonight - safe to say it's part of his game going forward
Old 11-10-2014, 09:03 AM   #48
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Hey guys I have a question?... Are there more combination for sig shots in last gen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Aldridge hit another 3 tonight - safe to say it's part of his game going forward
A lot of bigs are shooting 3's this year. We still do need a look into post moves. I just get really shocked when Z-Bo doesn't get a double double.

edit: Also to add... As crazy as it seems Anthony Davis still needs a update. He just not fast enough.

Last edited by jeebs9; 11-10-2014 at 10:54 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »