Home

NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15's Mike Wang Answers Your Questions (Interview)

What needs to be updated is when a player is in the paint especially bigmen & after a rebound , why does he always pump fake & if he fakes out a defender, he will still miss an open layup & the defender can recover faster than the offensive player can go back up. Show the post ppl some love, why is it harder to to fades & shimmy shots. Secondly why when you pass it to a guy on the baseline & you have the stick pointed to the hoop, fast break or alone , instead of driving, he will stay there & shoot. Third this thing of the ball hitting the side of the backboard has to go, doesn't make any sense. Forth If i hit up on the dpad to see my players stats, it should not go over the shot feedback & it should also show the opponents stats & grades for defense so i will know where to attack The break down of score along with heat check & fouls should be in the time out . Lastly should be able to save play books online, Mike , when will we be able to have settings & def setting for scrimmages so we can tweak what works & doesn't for our teams & the ability to assign plays & practice post moves etc. Also an option to go back to the old shot style, (its been here for 5+years) & most of all videos are nice but we need the training camp & have to do the moves on the mentor to get to the next mentor. Also if there is a lot of hidden moves or chained combo moves, either show us or have a lil guide for about $5.00 that teaches you every players move & special moves. Lastly the fatigue needs adjusting, seen too many games online where ppl don't sub out. If you try to edit a playbook online, it will disconnect. I'm done & Thanks again.

Last edited by Sam I am; 11-07-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old 11-07-2014, 09:37 AM   #90
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Outcomes of disconnected online games should be fixed.
Got 2 'free' wins and 1 win stolen(counted as loss) because a random match disconnect at RTTpP (my team).
On wins games didn't even start and disconnected before tip off, on robbed win it was 'waiting for opponent' message popping out until game disconnected at 3rd quater.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #91
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bls
No need to, 2k11 is still the best 2k basketball game to date IMO

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
2k11 is also my favorite. Something about it. Plus all the legends are intact
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 10:34 AM   #92
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

So how do we wire up a ps4 controller? Seems like this fixes the lag issues?
Old 11-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #93
Rookie

flo182's Arena

How come blocking is so hard? Seems like my defender just randomly jumps up in the air instead of focusing on the defender. Even if I play with lockdown-D and have an A+ Shotblocker against a really small pointguard...it's so ****ing frustrating to play Defense in this game...
Old 11-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #94
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo182
How come blocking is so hard? Seems like my defender just randomly jumps up in the air instead of focusing on the defender. Even if I play with lockdown-D and have an A+ Shotblocker against a really small pointguard...it's so ****ing frustrating to play Defense in this game...
Blocking is not easy but i am leading the nba in blocks in my season. Just gotta anticipate. If ypu can get around 5 blocks a game that's really good.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:02 PM   #95
Just started!

Still really no answers on fouls. Welp.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #96
Rookie

flo182's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Blocking is not easy but i am leading the nba in blocks in my season. Just gotta anticipate. If ypu can get around 5 blocks a game that's really good.
Maybe in MyCareer its possible but when you play MyGM / MyLeague and use the sideline camera perspective its so hard to block because there is no help at all with aiming your block. The player just seems to jump up and waive his arms through the air without any focus on the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »