Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-6-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-6-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-06-2014, 11:16 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-6-14)

Lance stephenson needs a huge rebounding boost, he's averaging over 10 per game from the shooting guard position, which is just ridiculous. He's also shooting terribly but he's passing the ball well at 5.6 assists per. But his rebounding needs a huge boost.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...stephla01.html

Chris Bosh also needs a big boost to his rebounding, he's averaging over 11 per and is getting 2.4 offensively and 8.6 defensively.

Also, he's been getting to the line 8.4 times per game, so his draw foul tendency should be increased.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../boshch01.html

Rondo also could use a big boost to his rebounding, averaging 9 per game so far to go along with his 12 assists.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rondora01.html
Old 11-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #34
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Beds, I appreciate the changes in rotation for Charlotte. I just have one more suggestion. I know I keep bringing up Gary Neal, but he's really been playing as our true sixth man this year. He's averaging 26.2 mpg through 5 games and that's gonna be pretty consistent until either Lance Stephenson finds his role in the offense or Neal goes on a serious cold streak.

Even then, he'll play ahead of every other bench shooter this season. He's our most consistent scorer off the bench and it's not even close. He's averaging 11.6 ppg, third best on Charlotte behind only Big Al and Kemba. He's also playing the 4th most minutes on the team. He's shooting the ball almost 11 times a game, more than Lance Stephenson at 9 times per game.

If he could just get a little love in terms of minutes (and maybe touches?) that would make the Charlotte back court perfect to this point. I know Lance is averaging 10 rpg but I can't imagine that happening all season so I'll defer to you on that of course.

Sorry to harp on Gary Neal so much. I realize that at some point that another hot hand could emerge and he could lose his 6th man role, but watching every Hornets game this season, I don't see it. He's playing and closing in the 4th quarter when we need shooters and FT shooters in foul situations this season ahead of Lance Stephenson. Coach Clifford has a lot of confidence in Neal's basketball IQ.

I know I can change it in my personal file, but in the interest of accuracy I feel compelled to bring it up. Thanks again for the MASSIVE amount of updates/changes you've made this season. Far more than any 2K roster updates we've ever got before and we're only 5-6 games into the season!

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 11-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #35
Rookie

Nice! Garrett Temple three pointing finally went up after his hot start. Now can Otto's be in the 70's at least because 65 is not an accurate representation of his three point shooting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #36
Rookie

Great updates, i really like the work you guys are doing.

But: please correct Alec Burks' contract! It's this year $3 Mil + $42 mil for the next 4 years. In the game it's just $37 mil for all 5 years! thanks...
Old 11-06-2014, 11:36 AM   #37
Rookie

What about arena updates????? CAVS New Digital Screen Display over the court...it's like a mini Cowboys display screen...it would look amazing on the game....I'm just saying!!!!!
Old 11-06-2014, 11:37 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelw21
What about arena updates????? CAVS New Digital Screen Display over the court...it's like a mini Cowboys display screen...it would look amazing on the game....I'm just saying!!!!!
And Lebron 12'zzzzzz
Old 11-06-2014, 11:43 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA_Fabi
Great updates, i really like the work you guys are doing.

But: please correct Alec Burks' contract! It's this year $3 Mil + $42 mil for the next 4 years. In the game it's just $37 mil for all 5 years! thanks...
Here is the official contract:

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/utah-jazz/alec-burks/

3 years 41 million
Old 11-06-2014, 12:03 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-6-14)

Kobe has a .48 TS, the worst +/- on the team, and is just straight chucking.

And he gets a boost from his already too-high 89? HOW?! Does LD2K have blackmail pictures of Beds? Haha.

Psst. Quick Release for Curry. You know you want to, Beds.

Last edited by Sundown; 11-06-2014 at 12:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »