Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-04-2014, 07:07 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickthemajin
They happen automatically
Oh I see, it's like Maddens's auto roster update.
Thank you for responding.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:19 PM   #50
Pro

Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14)

After looking at the ratings update, I can't help but ask whether or not daily updates are really needed. I understand tendencies needing to change, but skill on a day to day basis? Seems like such a small sample size to say someone is a better rebounder or shot blocker already.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:28 PM   #51
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
After looking at the ratings update, I can't help but ask whether or not daily updates are really needed. I understand tendencies needing to change, but skill on a day to day basis? Seems like such a small sample size to say someone is a better rebounder or shot blocker already.
This has been something I said a long time ago. And I got beat up for saying. Especially with ratings. I really loved the once a week rating changes. But do everything else like missing players, sneakers, headbands, rosters changes and injuries on a day to day basis. It's like Rudy Gay right now. He had that 40 point game. Then had a 25 point game. And I think he scored 8-10 points last night. Do you keep him at the adjusted rating? Or do you bring him down? It's going to be a tough balancing act in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #52
Rookie

This is great but 360 rosters have still not been updated injuries are not reflecting either. Its sucks seeing theese post everyday and nothing has been done to past gen rosters !!
Old 11-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-4-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
So what do you want to do? Make the whole team suck and unplayable in the video game?.... I don't get request like that. Because a team doesn't play well in real life. Doesn't mean they should suck in a video game.

In a sim, that's precisely what should happen. Because right now, that's already happening to teams not named the Lakers. Teams and players should not be artificially propped up by their popularity.

And speaking of which, when does Kobe get a decrease for having one of the worst +/- on the team? His shot selection is absolutely putrid. Other players are getting daily updates. Seems his inflated rating should as well.

Last edited by Sundown; 11-04-2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-04-2014, 09:04 PM   #54
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

Has Will Cherry been added to CLE?

*nevermind- saw he was added. Great work!

Last edited by rgp913; 11-04-2014 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:07 PM   #55
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
This has been something I said a long time ago. And I got beat up for saying. Especially with ratings. I really loved the once a week rating changes. But do everything else like missing players, sneakers, headbands, rosters changes and injuries on a day to day basis. It's like Rudy Gay right now. He had that 40 point game. Then had a 25 point game. And I think he scored 8-10 points last night. Do you keep him at the adjusted rating? Or do you bring him down? It's going to be a tough balancing act in my opinion.
I don't know which way is the best in this area. I will give a couple examples. This came up last year but

Steph Curry is shooting 13.3% from 3 on dribble pullups in 3 games attempting 5 dribble pullup 3's per game. The best shooter in the NBA is shooting 13.3% what do you lower his Moving 3pt shot to? Steph Curry's on catch and shoot is shooting 66.7% from three.

In 4 games rookie KJ McDaniels is shooting 55.6% from 3 in 2.3 attempts per game. Do you raise his numbers?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 10:31 PM   #56
Rookie

Hornetz's Arena

OVR: 7

Very much appreciated but as an avid Pelicans fan I was shooting around with Anthony Davis and I've noticed that whatever update has taken place to his shot HAS to be off. When shooting there's a weird hitch in his shot and the ball glitches very quickly.. He's been shooting a lot this year (and successfully I might add.) I hope that can get another look.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »