Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-2-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-2-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-02-2014, 07:47 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-2-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer15
look mane, i didn't came here to start arguing i just came here to say i'm disappointed how they delivering these updates and NO i'm not quitting my military job because of that, you know maybe you wouldn't bullsh*t so much if you were @ my position boi, it's easy to be smart when you come home from the work plug in ps or whatever you got and grab all the stuff from internet, I BOUGHT EVERY 2K BACK FROM 2k5 and i remember when they started living rosters stuff (back in 2k9) from then every 2k game 2k10,11,12,13 was simple put in usb download, put usb in upload and voila..and now this sh*t and no i don't wanna start any arguing or discussions i'm just frustrated that i paid ridiculous money for custom made alienware mobile PC which is to be honest several times faster than any ps4/xbox1 machine and on top of all of that i ordered game on launch day just to find out i'm stucked @ same position as those who downloaded pirated game off the internet, that's why i'm frustrated but none of you realize that from coziness of your couches and broadband connections..lol geez

I'm just curious - what are you asking for? How would you expect to get roster updates without an internet connection?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 07:48 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 15
Bedwards - please update bigmen post moves tendencies. Majority of the bigmen in the game will not back down in the post and it seems like they all do the same moves, mostly fadeaway jumpers.To many fade away jumpers by to many bigmen, need to increase back down tendencies, up and unders, dropsteps,post spin moves, etc. We need Zach Randolf to play like Zack, Big Al Jefferson should not be shooting fadeaway jumpers, Blake Griffin needs to have his back down spin moves, etc.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 6
read*****
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezSteez

I've asked a lot so and I tried being patient but I'll ask again just incase Yall forgot .... MKG shoots completely different then last year and he's better at shooting as well here's a video of last night he takes 2 nice jumpshots ... Not all funky like before

http://youtu.be/jHsKlEvnkpI

Timing: Normal
Form: Release 88
Base: T. Burke
____
Old 11-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #44
Rookie

RedStickGamer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
I have seen a few update requests saying they need red accessories with no pictures or links attached. On opening night they wore black with the alternate jersey. Unless that changes they will have black accessories with the alternate in the roster

Awesome work beds. Now if you made Anthony Davis' jumper more realistic I'd go nuts. The one on 2k has a hitch and no lift.

Check out the squad - https://www.youtube.com/user/RedStickGaming

Old 11-02-2014, 08:56 PM   #45
Rookie

Please update Miles Plumlee shoe sponsor to Peak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 09:03 PM   #46
Rookie

I'm somewhat new. Can someone explain to me how to properly download this operation sports roster update? I onlu know how to download the official roster from "2k share"
Old 11-02-2014, 09:18 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 1

Wow. Daily attribute updates. Is this an occasional thing or something we'll see regularly?

Also, does these updates replace the SportsVu automatic stats streak system or compliments it?
Old 11-02-2014, 09:46 PM   #48
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Could you take a look at Gary Neal from the Charlotte Hornets sometime? He seems to have a somewhat glitched spot on the top of his head. It's like there is no texture there. It's just texture-less black towards the front of his head on top in a spot. It's not too bad with the broadcast cam but it looks bad on closeups.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »