Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-2-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-2-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-02-2014, 02:46 PM   #25
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-2-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer15
c'mon man make this roster stuff a little bit more friendly to people who bought game but are working abroad, 2K made this stuff great but what about us people who do jobs and live abroad most of the year ? Right now i'm stationed in Germany and every time i use internet i come to internet caffe and not to mention 4 months ago i cashed mad money to buy alienware laptop just so i can play THIS game when i'm away from home which is 8 months out of 12, then i cashed 60 € for the game itself just to find out that i must have constant internet connection in order to receive updates, this sucks big time, when i bought 2k14 i was happy, i could come to internet caffes with my USB download rosters and voila, i'm not playing online and that sh*t i just need the stuff to play with my coworkers quick games 1v1 and right now i'm stuck with release day roster which is to say at least laughable, it missing chunk load of players and in free agents you can find shane battier..who retired at the end of last season and guys..like quinton freaking ross..man i'm disappointed for real
You're saying once in while you go to an internet cafe? Why don't you download the rosters that one time (or whenever else you go)? You don't need to have constant internet connection to play with them

When you have internet, go to Options/features -> Roster Creator -> Create Roster -> Click the "Official Roster" tab at the top -> Name your file -> Back out of the roster viewer and select "Save Roster". Then you have that update saved locally so you have it when you leave. When you play quick games at the team select screen press triangle or Y, select your locally saved roster you named and there you go.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 02:54 PM   #26
Banned

FrequentFlyer15's Arena

OVR: 0

I know that's a option man, but since i'm now stationed near Frankfurt maybe 25 km far from city and we are also stationed many times in really poor countries such as ukraine, bulgaria, moldova.. to carry this laptop with me everytime i want to update game which i paid regulary is borderline insane, i thought they would make game easier accessible but this is ridiculous..when i picked up game from post office i imagined it would be regulary updated (as it is) and easy accessible..if they wanted to create some antipiracy stuff then they should make game unpirateable rather than do this nonsense with updates..maaaaan the game is great gameplaywise and quality but in this particular part i feel robbed
Old 11-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #27
Rookie

Jack Wade's Arena

Please stop crapping up the ROSTER discussion with complaints about your living situation/lack of internet. Either get a new job or contact 2K Customer Support.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #28
MVP

So did 2k just say f PS3 because the only update we have recieved were the 10-07 10-15 10-28 10-29.Anybody care to explain if their just not gonna release anything for us
Old 11-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #29
Banned

FrequentFlyer15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wade
Please stop crapping up the ROSTER discussion with complaints about your living situation/lack of internet. Either get a new job or contact 2K Customer Support.
look mane, i didn't came here to start arguing i just came here to say i'm disappointed how they delivering these updates and NO i'm not quitting my military job because of that, you know maybe you wouldn't bullsh*t so much if you were @ my position boi, it's easy to be smart when you come home from the work plug in ps or whatever you got and grab all the stuff from internet, I BOUGHT EVERY 2K BACK FROM 2k5 and i remember when they started living rosters stuff (back in 2k9) from then every 2k game 2k10,11,12,13 was simple put in usb download, put usb in upload and voila..and now this sh*t and no i don't wanna start any arguing or discussions i'm just frustrated that i paid ridiculous money for custom made alienware mobile PC which is to be honest several times faster than any ps4/xbox1 machine and on top of all of that i ordered game on launch day just to find out i'm stucked @ same position as those who downloaded pirated game off the internet, that's why i'm frustrated but none of you realize that from coziness of your couches and broadband connections..lol geez
Old 11-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #30
Rookie

I might be a homer on this one, but don't forget about the Wizards, Bed. Otto Porter is balling this year and if these other guys deserve
upgrades share the love for the teams who don't get on ESPN & TNT on the regular. Hope you adjusting them hot spots too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg otto porter.JPG (121.1 KB, 160 views)
Old 11-02-2014, 05:27 PM   #31
Rookie

JBless's Arena

beds can you please shed some light on why we still can't use the new kobe IX showtime high tops
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 12
^^^^^^ this please and why Kobe is not wearing them

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »