Home

NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-1-14)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-1-14) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-01-2014, 01:53 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
After watching last night's Cavs vs Bulls game, here are my notes. I removed anything you already did from my notes (your edits are on point!) and only included what's not in the latest official roster update you released. (Also added a badge recommendation)
  • Doug McDermott- Add right black knee sleeve (Add Silver Volume shooter, higher on ball defense rating) Update Chicago profile picture
  • Joakim Noah-left knee brace over leg sleeves (announcer mentioned it and you could see it during the broadcast)
  • Kirk Heinrich- (better looking) Sport goggles
  • Pau Gasol- Add Chicago profile picture
  • Shawn Marion- Add compression pants, left wrist rubberband. Add Cleveland profile picture
  • Triston Thompson-Remove compression pants, Add knee sleeves
  • Kevin Love- Add Cleveland profile picture
  • Deion Waiters- Remove Compression pants, Add Knee sleeves
  • Mike Miller- Add Cleveland Profile picture

Thanks again, Mike! Loving your daily updates
Old 11-01-2014, 02:09 PM   #10
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13
I love the daily updates but I was wondering if I were to start a my gm with these will tomorrows update be automatically updated in my gm or would they stop once I started my gm? I am new to nba 2k15 the last basketball game I bought was on the original PS1 so if anyone could answer this I would be greatly appreciative
Old 11-01-2014, 02:23 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K15 Roster Update Details (11-1-14)

Great job Bedwardsroy19 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
I love the daily updates but I was wondering if I were to start a my gm with these will tomorrows update be automatically updated in my gm or would they stop once I started my gm? I am new to nba 2k15 the last basketball game I bought was on the original PS1 so if anyone could answer this I would be greatly appreciative
Modes are independently, roster updates dont translate into already started modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #12
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

I just had this thought. It seems that since they've listed the changes in the notes, you may be able to replicate them in MyLeague with 30 team control. But probably not MyGM because you only control one team, and you can only control your own roster transactions.

I'll test this out when they do the next update (started a MyGM today), unless someone finds the answer, first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Old 11-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #13
Rookie

JBless's Arena

Quote:
you will have to start myGM over
Old 11-01-2014, 02:26 PM   #14
Rookie

Jack Wade's Arena

Really loving these daily updates! Awesome work.

2K should have hired you all along when they tried to promote 'Living Rosters' with that stupid Stephen A. Smith wannabe years ago.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:27 PM   #15
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Great job Bedwardsroy19 !

Modes are independently, roster updates dont translate into already started modes.
So if thats the case, whats the reason to start a season or franchise, these updates seem useless? what are there for just play now games ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2014, 02:48 PM   #16
Rookie

JBless's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
So if thats the case, whats the reason to start a season or franchise, these updates seem useless? what are there for just play now games ?
i feel you man

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »