Home

The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite?

This is a discussion on The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-20-2014, 09:58 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
I would have to say my biggest kryptonite is not even a team but just about almost the whole western conference. Ive been playing with chicago so in reality thats always been our downfall, plus im adjusting with some new players. But im slowly showing progression ever since i turned the shot meter off...shooting feels way better cause i dont know if its just me but i couldnt stop looking at it every shot i attempted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 10:26 PM   #26
Rookie

H0VADIP0's Arena

Re: The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite?

Haven't got around the entire league yet. But I'm everyone else's kryptonite with Toronto. Holy cow that's a fun team to play with.

I did have some trouble with the Knicks for some reason. Bargnani played tough inside and Melo iso'd on an entire half of the floor and gave me trouble (just like in real life).
Old 10-21-2014, 02:16 AM   #27
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Played against the bulls last night with the timberwolves in my Gm mode.....defensively they Shut........Me.........Down...lmao...... .offensively Gasol and Noah went twin towers mode on me and when it seemed I held them off here comes D. Rose making me pay lol.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:28 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2
OKC easily. I can take forwards out of the game without too much of a hassle but Westbrook is ridiculous. Durant will be content and then the cpu will run countless plays for him. When I counter those plays and they break down, Russel The Bird Jordan takes over the entire game! I dont mean the current game but the disc and the ps4. I got so frustrated I popped in Destiny Westbrook was in the Crucible on mars with NO HELMET in his own invincible DROPSHIP just PARKED in the sky sniping long range out of random windows before hopping out and killing everything.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:31 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2
, or the word "and" between Destiny and Westbrook.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #30
Just started!

Kyrie is tough on here. Definitely the Cavs.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:41 PM   #31
Rookie

I don't know about you guys but Dwight turned into Hakeem the Dream against me. He was hitting all kinds of post moves and got so many put back dunks it was ridiculous. I ended up winning because he played literally the whole game. Like didnt sit one time and was dead tired by the end (So he actually started missing shots and I could finally get rebounds) I am fast building the Celtics and have Smart starting so Beverly held him to like literally 1 point. Harden was a none factor cause Paul George shut him down (14 points ). But man as soon as that team gets some depth they are going to be scary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 12:46 PM   #32
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Add me to the list who have trouble with the Blazers. First time playing them in MyGM, Lillard tore me apart. Something like 45 points on about 65% shooting. He just kept getting his shots, either near the rim, or by jumper when I locked down the paint. At one point late in the 3rd quarter, he scored on 5 straight possessions and the Blazers pulled away by about 15 points.

After making adjustments, I held him to around 15 points the next time, but Aldridge picked up the slack, scoring over 30+ on 14-20 shooting. Devastating low post moves and a consistent short jumper. When these two guys are held in check, it seems like Batum is knocking down 3's, or Thomas Robinson is working hard down low pretty effectively. I am 0-3 against the Blazers in non-simulated MyGM games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »