Home

NHL 15 Hasn't Updated Its Rosters Since September 3rd

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Hasn't Updated Its Rosters Since September 3rd within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-17-2014, 05:15 PM   #25
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NHL 15 Hasn't Updated Its Rosters Since September 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovuto86
Does anyone have a problem on the PS4 version where sometimes when you have an open lane to shoot the puck and flick the shot stick that the player doesnt shoot? It doesnt happen everytime or in every game but when it does happen it costs me great opportunities. I played 4 games last night and in one game it happened to me. I had breakaways, wrap arounds, etc and it refused to shoot the puck. I only had 6 shots that game bc of it. Hopefully its fixed with a patch.
Which roster update are you talking about?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 06:06 PM   #26
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayman19
This game desperately needs a "Roster Vault" a la MLB The Show. Anyone who plays that game knows that the rosters the community edits are incredible and highly detailed.

They need to add this for next year and give us full control over player edits as well. Let us edit every single player and team in the different leagues and that would all but solve the roster issues. A better create a player than they have had in recent years is needed as well.
Im with you on this and separate turners for on and offline but they dont even have a edit player or a in game slider save so I wouldnt hold my breath on a roster share but you think it would be a easy copy from Madden .

Well heres hoping and you figure with all that went wrong this year they would at least be able to manage things like this better because its not even funny anymore almost sad especially with how promising the game came out physics wise .
Old 10-17-2014, 06:12 PM   #27
MVP

THESHAMISASHAME's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovuto86
Does anyone have a problem on the PS4 version where sometimes when you have an open lane to shoot the puck and flick the shot stick that the player doesnt shoot? It doesnt happen everytime or in every game but when it does happen it costs me great opportunities. I played 4 games last night and in one game it happened to me. I had breakaways, wrap arounds, etc and it refused to shoot the puck. I only had 6 shots that game bc of it. Hopefully its fixed with a patch.
I noticed this alot now after the update a few weeks ago that I never had happen before and my screen also gets choppy frame rate like Im locked in a animation and can't respond for that moment.

Last edited by THESHAMISASHAME; 10-17-2014 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-18-2014, 09:39 PM   #28
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Roster updates for NHL were always few and far between. Why would anyone think they would get more updates when there is much less product this year? Noone should be shocked by this. An update every 6 weeks would vastly exceed my expectations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »