Home

NBA 2K15 Fact or Fiction: Is NBA 2K15's Gameplay the Best in Sports Gaming?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Fact or Fiction: Is NBA 2K15's Gameplay the Best in Sports Gaming? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Without a doubt!! "IMO" but if MLB the show can incorporate realtime physics when it comes to wall collisions, player collisions on the base paths and in the field ,we might have a tie but Nba 2k15 is the most authentic sports game to date if your talking just pure on the court gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
It's a notch below mlb the show......then everything else follows as far as major pro sports games. PES 2015 has a chance to contend with realism on the pitch, but lacks games modes.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:38 PM   #27
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
I'd say it's at a tie with MLB The Show. I'd say these two games are more than great gameplay wise. FIFA is decent but not good, NHL is very good, and PES is very good. Can't wait to see WWE 2k15. Plus, the real upgrade for MLB The Show will be next year since this was just its first year on PS4. Major additions weren't made to the core gameplay.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #28
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
I have 2k14 but did not play myGM because of VC issues. I only played the myCareer and then sometime February....becomes stale and eventually I ended up trading 2k14 around March.

BUT 2k15....whoooaaaahhhh.....vast improvement from 2k14. Talking about myGM....I cant stop playing this mode...not playing the actual game but just the behind the scene of GM (scouting, training, trading, strategy for the next game based on strength/weakness of both teams and players etc.) and my oh my....this mode is SO DEEP. I hope it stays this way 10 years down the road in myGM and beyond.

MyCareer is also an improvement from last year.....not BIG but very noticeable changes. I hope 2k will start to produce NHL again. PLEASE!!!!
Old 10-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #29
Rookie

AJenius06's Arena

Remember on Dreamcast, the whole, "It's Thinking" thing they had going on... Either they had us really believing that the system was thinking or Sony hasn't figured out how to transfer 1998 AI into the PS4?

My point: NFL 2K2 might have better team gaming logic than what we're seeing in NBA 2K15, FIFA and MLB The Show.

But I still think 2K did a great job this year... Best game I've seen and played in a long time.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:10 PM   #30
Rookie

FIFA hands down but this is good. The CPU does the same thing over and over however. Strictly pull up mid range and post fades. I haven't seen one hook shot from anyone with
Good post shooting yet
Old 10-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #31
Rookie

If 2k13 had the 2k15s dribbling and passing with blocking it would be the best for GAMEPLAY ever. As for game modes 2k15 is better except they need online association
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 06:21 PM   #32
MVP

Lisac's Arena

Fiction! It's good but NHL 15 and The Show have better gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »