Home

NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodson312
input lag and billions of missed layups and overpowered offensive rebounds... this is the 1st time i have truly complained about 2k but dammit all i get is headaches from it. cant take it
Take smart shots. I can still finish layups with small guards....but if ur going into heavy traffic what do u expect?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #26
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K15 Review: A Great Game on the Court Marred by Missteps Off Of It (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterZ
Thanks.

By the way, I find it enjoyably ironic that your avatar is of NBA League Pass Broadband, another service notorious for shoddy network infrastructure.
LOL...touche...I guess I am a glutton for punishment. League pass has greatly improved with the gametime app on xbox 360. Atleast the NBA has been responsive about improving league pass. 2k on the other hand serves online league heads platitudes of "we are providing feedback to the devs." When you do ask the devs direct questions about how gimped the OLs are this year...crickets.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 10-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #27
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Respect this review....I'm not a online player but it's unacceptable that online is in the condition its in....

Stop connecting modes to servers if the servers aren't up to par...this has been a horrible experience two years in a row for online guys...
Right on. And that's the thing — I'm not much of an online player either.

But especially when large parts of the supposed "offline" experience rely on server connectivity ... this experience isn't okay.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:46 PM   #28
All Star

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
LOL...touche...I guess I am a glutton for punishment. League pass has greatly improved with the gametime app on xbox 360. Atleast the NBA has been responsive about improving league pass. 2k on the other hand serves online league heads platitudes of "we are providing feedback to the devs." When you do ask the devs direct questions about how gimped the OLs are this year...crickets.
You're right. League Pass is improving. But I couldn't resist pointing it out.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 1

I guess in a way I may be lucky that they don't have Online MyLeague. As a strictly offline player, this is the greatest basketball game ever.

It's too bad that people are having such problems online and with the servers. They are really missing out.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm not buying this game until I play it at my boy's house this weekend. I mainly play the CPU and the game would drive me crazy with the CPU shooting. They hardly ever miss, and I'm done with spending weeks moving sliders to get what I think is a good shooting percentage from the CPU. I see he commented on passing being better, but that's not saying much when the passing was garbage. My biggest beef is with my CPU controlled players playing like brain dead zombies. They display none of the skills that the CPU guys show. I know the game will never be like a real game, but it shouldn't feel like the winner was predetermined the minute I hit start. We shall see. I'm hoping I can go to best buy and get some rewards for this game.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:49 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0
Awesome review z, don't let any pressure from this forum change the way you look at reviews. Yes, I think we all get to wrapped up in scores ....especially when they don't match your own feelings on a game. When dealing with subjective analysis as long as you can clearly explain why you scored the game the rating you gave you are golden in my book. I played a whole lot of 2K14, felt it was the best sports game on the PS4. Was extremely frustrated by the servers and the VC last year ... so I was not hyped for this game, until face scan was announced. Your review has helped me stay patient and not purchase the game until the bugs are worked out. As you stated in your replies that is part of a reviewer to help people weigh their purchasing decisions. I mostly game offline but still want a game that works. I will wait until holiday sales before I buy, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 06:52 PM   #32
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »