Home

NBA 2K15's Presentation Is Still The Best

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15's Presentation Is Still The Best within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-12-2014, 12:32 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 11
The game has been upgraded in almost every way.... I guess this is what happens when your the best... People nitpick. The stat thing sure its weird that it doesnt show on screen but we can all hear them talking about it. Cheerleaders on the screen to long??? Skip them if they bother you..... I think people want sweat to fly out the screen... Sweat don't hit you from the nose bleed seats you pay for and your probably paying more for that then your payong for this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 01:02 AM   #26
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Yeah, like I mentioned the watered down halftime stuff is weird and a disappointment. Other than that, I don't have a ton of complaints.

PS: I have played NHL. The presentation is fantastic, but it's hard for me to compare that with 2K when I'm not nearly as in tune with the world of hockey as I am the NBA.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:19 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Yeah, like I mentioned the watered down halftime stuff is weird and a disappointment. Other than that, I don't have a ton of complaints.

PS: I have played NHL. The presentation is fantastic, but it's hard for me to compare that with 2K when I'm not nearly as in tune with the world of hockey as I am the NBA.
Im not in tune... Or follow NHL either but but presentation is presentation... And sports are sports.... So when i compare 2k to NHL/madden/FIFA I like to compare how well the crowd and announcers reacts to game situations. Pre/post/halftime shows... Intros which 2k does beautifully (at home Carmello is introduced "carmelloooooooooooooo Anthony).I dont want to spoil the suprise but play as or against the defending champions in their first game of the season.....
Old 10-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Honestly they should've put Ernie and shaq in my career also cuz I'm never going to really have a chance to watch them online , I head straight to lineups and defensive settings !
Old 10-12-2014, 02:01 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
My only complaint about the commentary is why is Steve Kerr still a part of the team? I didn't know you could coach and commentate at the same time. Maybe it was too late to hire a replacement or they just didn't want to start over once Kerr got hired as a coach. Just a small complaint though. They still do a pretty good job, even though I still wish they would add Harlan's catchphrases.
I am glad that someone else noticed this issue. I don't think that it can be fixed but you think that some at 2K would have picked up on this.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #30
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15's Presentation Is Still The Best

Ernie and Shaq = Great addition
Player Intros & other stuff Pre-Game = Great addition
Cheerleader = nice addition

Once they fix the bugs (Stat Overlay, no replays, Player of the Game (playing on PS4 by the way, donīt know if it works on One)) Iīm fine with the presentation.

But I do miss the halftime show though. I hope it returns in 2K16.
And if they somehow find a way that replays are being shown during the Timeouts and not straight after the play, that would be awesome.
And of course a weekly wrap up or something like that.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:05 PM   #31
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15's Presentation Is Still The Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsimms84
I am glad that someone else noticed this issue. I don't think that it can be fixed but you think that some at 2K would have picked up on this.
It's not that big an issue, he took the job quite late, probably to late for them to bring in another broadcaster and do a bunch of lines. Besides, if you played with historic Bulls any other year he would be commentating and playing so...

Anyways, I LOVE the presentation this year, best it's ever been imho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #32
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

There is no reason why it shouldn't have the best presentation. Of all the sports, it has the least players and least amount of equipment. I would think this saves an enormous amount of the developer's time to focus on other areas of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »