Home

NBA 2K15's Presentation Is Still The Best

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15's Presentation Is Still The Best within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-11-2014, 03:35 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I just picked up the game & went straight into the excellent My League mode. Played Spurs v Mavericks on the opening day. Stunned that the Championship presentation was carried out Pregame...Attention to detail!!!

From a simulation perspective MLB the Show does a great job & FIFA is getting there but as stated no game comes close to NBA 2K15 in immersing the gamer.
Championship presentation before first game has been in 2k for a while dude...
Old 10-11-2014, 05:52 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 11
One of my favorite parts of the game is when a big play happens (offensively at home)... How the camera pans out to show the crowds jubilation its exactly what a television broadcast would do.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #11
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15's Presentation Is Still The Best

Yea I disagree. I think the presentation took a huge step backward this year. A pathetic Halftime Show, absolutely NO post-game show and the stat banners don't even show up when the commentators talk about it. We just get awkward jumps to the crowd where ..there's....nothing.

It's extremely bad this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 08:14 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
No it is not. It is not as good as Madden 15, the Pregame show is a joke (garbage), no Halftime show just some flat stats and twice we have to see a skinny unrealistic version of Doris Burke. They added intros, that was nice and cheerleaders with the ugliest mops of hair.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:19 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Yea I disagree. I think the presentation took a huge step backward this year. A pathetic Halftime Show, absolutely NO post-game show and the stat banners don't even show up when the commentators talk about it. We just get awkward jumps to the crowd where ..there's....nothing.

It's extremely bad this year.
I think the stats not showing is a glitch that can be patched... Like when the plays diagrams were not showing in 2k13. Also the half time show that was in before wasnt bad but to rwplace it with the terrific pregame with shaq and ernie, was a good move and will ptobably be better in 2k16.... I said this in a previous post where VC/2K added so much without really taking away anything but people are NOT satisfied. We asked for things like warm ups and intro they add that with national anthems. Play madden then play this... Play a beautiful game like nhl or fifa then play 2k15 and tell me what those games are missing. I'll tell you, EXCELLENT PRESENTATION!!!
Old 10-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 15
Uh yeah I disagree with this article. The presenation took a step backwards this year. Lack of halftime highlight show, lack of various stats during gameplay about players and teams. NBA today halftime presentation not showing stats/ info from around the league and no highlight show. The presentation is ok, but I'm not honestly sure if its better than NHL15 or Madden 15. Usually 2K blows every other sports game presentation out of the water, this year is not the case.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #15
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
I said it in another thread but ill reiterate it here. I love how varied the pre game is. I thought for sure it was gonna be just player intros every game but they mix it up nicely.
I honestly cant state enough how much I appreciate the effort 2k put in the game for the Raptors. They really are Canadas team and to have pre game with the Canadian anthem some times is fantastic. In game the commentary also touches on a lot of Canadian content. Its a big deal for Raptor fans hence we the north. I wasnt expecting it. MLB the show could stand to learn from this. for years when you win at home as the Blue jays on the jumbotron it shows a waving American flag.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 09:01 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15's Presentation Is Still The Best

No its not. the quality of the in game overlays are that of a first year student thats doing a computing course.

Although i've seen a few people not like it NHL's presentation is light years ahead of 2K's. The overlays have a feel that they are HD, they also have the live broadcast feel about them with the NBC broadcast.

NBA Live's presentation is better than 2K's.

Also, when teams wear certain uniforms they don't even wear tracksuits on the side lines.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »