Home

Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

This is a discussion on Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

First time on here and I'm sorry if this has been solved recently but it's driving me insane.

Since launch night (when it worked fine for me) I haven't been able to access MyTeam. It's not the servers anymore because everything else works great right now. It keeps asking me to pick a starter pack even though I started a team and played a game Monday night. When I pick a pack it tells me to go to the website and gives me an error code.

I got a corrupted MyPlayer message yesterday so I reverified my info on 2K's website and still nothing.

I know it must be something to do with my profile because MyTeam works fine when I use my brother's account.

PS4 btw. Any help it appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #130
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Isn't this a problem with the VC currency. Isn't that the reason why all these modes of the game are connected to the servers?
Pretty much lol. Greed corrupts servers apparently
Old 10-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #131
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Pretty much lol. Greed corrupts servers apparently
Yea when your trying to track everything someone does by connecting to the server that barely working. Probably cause a lot of problems. Why wouldn't they do everything in packets or something like that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #132
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

I cant play anything at all because I keep getting "Certain features require a connection to Xbox Live. Please check your network cables and configuration."

I've checked everything, and tried different games and it's not a problem on my end. I even re-installed the game and during the Heat-Spurs demo I would get that error and it would kick me out...Gonna see if I can get my money back.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:06 PM   #133
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm so confused about what's going on here. I could have swore I read an interview before launch that in the event of the network being down, online saves could be used in offline mode - meaning no one wouldn't be able to least play the game.

Obviously, this refers to MyGM/MyLeague/MyCareer only.

Could someone give me a breakdown about what the exact issue is here? Can these "online" saves not be accessed in offline mode when the network fails? If so, that's just like last year which means nothing's changed - which I thought it had.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:37 PM   #134
Rookie

tb24ster's Arena

OVR: 0
C'mon 2K "No head bands or eye wear for created players or existing players to add or take off! What happened to true customization ? Huh!
Old 10-10-2014, 04:46 PM   #135
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Anyone think we'll see any of those clever quips from Ronnie, or gifs from LD2K in this thread or nah?

Funny how that works, but I digress...

Love the offline game so far, but this online debacle is a bit more than a wart on the game at this point.

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 06:22 PM   #136
MVP

OVR: 11

Sorry if addressed but on play station is nba today working for anyone? Shows me the games from a few days ago and not up******

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »