Home

Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

This is a discussion on Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-09-2014, 09:58 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
If you turned on your console, started 2K15, and were greeted with this:

Then your point is duly noted.

But if not, you might need to take a step back and realize that some folks are experiencing this same exact thing for the 2nd year in a row, where they spent money on & in a game, and it just vanishes.

If that's not the case, then you might wanna stop being that dude on an internet forum that's compelled to tell people what they can complain about, and how much they're permitted to do it.
You need to take a deep breath and re-read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote before your pointless rant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 10:14 PM   #106
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dos_Santos
You need to take a deep breath and re-read what I wrote and not what you think I wrote before your pointless rant.
I read it and assumed that you're saying that the issue needing to be beaten into the ground and people throwing their hands up and crying and whining like a "little girl" was sarcasm. Which it was.

And my "pointless rant" was about you being that internet forum guy who's always armed with sarcasm and brings nothing constructive to the conversation at hand.

But if you're saying you were serious about literally crying and whining like a little girl, by all means...you go ahead and do that.

Let's just go ahead and both agree to not respond to each other anymore.

Carry on.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:17 PM   #107
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

i remember this last yr when we wanted it offline but nah VC greedy
Old 10-09-2014, 11:32 PM   #108
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

This is just dumb and stupid. I bought the game earlier today and still haven't been able to go online. What happened to the top two engineers working on the online infrastructure of this year? Honestly, you would think after so many years this would be addressed. No excuses for this. A game like this that relies heavily on online aspect should be working period. It honestly feels like this isn't a priority for this team. Allocate more resources to fixing the online aspect if your going to make the game based on them. This isn't a small team with no money or support, they are 2K Games second largest franchise only behind GTA.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:10 AM   #109
Rookie

coachpars's Arena

OVR: 6

My park is unplayable. Im online and can move thru each mode but what a disaster waiting a half hour just to get bumped or stuck in got next box. Im going to have to just put this down for a few days. Very disappointed because I think I would love this game.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:33 AM   #110
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

Man, this game has so many issues until it's not even funny at this point. Every time I load this game up there's seem be a new problems that occurs. I'm just wondering now what else can go wrong with this game?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD OF LIFE
idc what you think man, only god can jude me.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #111
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11

This is truly hard to hear, but not surprising as well. 2K never addressed anything about online stability for almost 5-6 years. They never talk about this issue when they are trying to convince us (their pitch) to purchase their product. So in reality, you have to just try to roll the dice every year and hope that they solve the problem, but every year the results stay the same or worse.

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 12:40 AM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 0

What motivation do they have to change if "we" continue to purchase the game? I know, a good company is motivated to make a good product,but with 2K, that hasn't been the case.
After last year, I learned. I figured I would wait until the bugs are gone before I purchased. Honestly, I didn't expect the same issues as last year but I'm so thankful that I didn't purchase the game early or on launch day. I've been reading the forums and shaking my head. It is really disgusting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »