Home

Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

This is a discussion on Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-09-2014, 08:22 PM   #89
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

it's funny because this isn't even the only issue, the face scan tutorial they put out was so ****, duped people into buying ps camera. The bonus codes are still received yet either.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:27 PM   #90
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

The website that tells us the servers is down, is down.

Ain't that some sh....
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Old 10-09-2014, 08:29 PM   #91
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

The good news is I didn't use that pre-order code yet so hopefully that can set my copy of 2K apart from the rest when I put this thing on craigslist

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 08:39 PM   #92
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0

I feel like everyone keeps expecting some sort of server magician to just come into 2k and fix everything.

EVERY server goes down and has issues. I can't think of a single sports game that doesn't, whether it be EA Servers, 2k Servers or whatever you'd like. I seriously doubt some revolutionary technology is gonna come around and fix that. They should allow you to keep MyPlayer, MyLeague, MyGM, etc.. all offline though. Whether it be cause people have crappy internet or the severs suck.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 10-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #93
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
I feel like everyone keeps expecting some sort of server magician to just come into 2k and fix everything.

EVERY server goes down and has issues. I can't think of a single sports game that doesn't, whether it be EA Servers, 2k Servers or whatever you'd like. I seriously doubt some revolutionary technology is gonna come around and fix that. They should allow you to keep MyPlayer, MyLeague, MyGM, etc.. all offline though. Whether it be cause people have crappy internet or the severs suck.
No I don't expect a magician.

I expect that when I pay $60 dollars for a game it actually works. I am fine with server maintenance here and there or if it crashes once in awhile, but this has been going on for years.

Somehow other gaming companies can figure out how to do it right...why can't 2K? And if they knew this was a nagging problem, why continue to make almost everything online dependent?

Seems like common sense to me

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 10-09-2014, 08:45 PM   #94
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999

2K's servers have been shaky at best since the Sega Dreamcast...I was 13 when that came out. I'm 26 now...that's over a decade with less than par servers.

Then they tie save files to their servers...cause that's smart...

That alone is worth one hearty "what the earthly **** are y'all doing over there?"

Who's making these decisions?

5 platforms tied to servers with legacy issues of substandard performance.....WHY?
Old 10-09-2014, 08:48 PM   #95
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDinTDOT
Ok whenever you're ready to put your big boy pants on tell
me when you're ready to discuss your complete cheap shot
and what it has to do with what I said.
What's there to discuss? You're coping and pasting the same 3 messages over and over in different threads. You are taking this game way too seriously. It honestly is not healthy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #96
Banned

I don't play any games online til after the first week due to server load issues. If online is still jacked next week, ill be pissed because i do want to play The Park. Right now im enjoying just learning how to play the game, Quick Matches, and MyLeague.
Last gen I played a lot of online quick games and they ran well for the most part, I expect it to be the same this gen.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 10-09-2014 at 08:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »