Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-08-2014, 04:09 PM   #1153
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk5049ers
I was hyped at first, but now I see how stale this game really is. To sum it up, the games just boring. I give up and will be trading in my copy today.
When I got it, I was like wow this is an improvement, but after 2 weeks same old same old and just boring and felt like a chore to play. Terrible issues coming to light from the dated engine. Glad I got 40 bucks for my trade in
Old 10-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #1154
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

OVR: 0

for me, the defensive player warping and suction that happens in this game is worse than any madden in recent memory. definitely worse than m25. you are forced to stop playing football and start playing madden, and the outcome of the game, as well as your enjoyment of the game, depend entirely on what EA decides to make the AI do. will the defenders in coverage warp to the ball and make plays for you? or will they stand around and stare into space as the offense makes plays on you?

I even had one play where the middle linebacker was covering a seam route by the slot receiver. the receiver has him beat by 5 yards and i throw it just after the linebacker is turned the other way not looking at the ball being thrown. go figure, just as i throw it the linebacker just warps to face the other way while also warping 3-5 yards toward the ball, leaps like michael jordan 15 feet in the air, and picks the pass off. And things like this happen all the time, usually multiple times per game. it's plays like this that make madden what it is, and will continue to make it a terrible game year in and year out.

and that is just one small issue in the game, as there are well over a dozen or more other issues i can think of that ruin this game for me.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:20 PM   #1155
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Despite its flaws, its playing a hell of a fun game online head to head. Ive played against all types of players and been able to adjust defensively to slow them down or even shut them down. There are still some issues of course like being disconnected and not receiving win, even getting a loss one time but oh well. Not like my record is going to pay me anything so that's only a minor annoyance. I got caught by a "suction tackle", which is also a minor annoyance but it's a video game. One that's hardly programmed perfectly as we know so that's the best they could do. It's not like I'm getting robbed of plays left and right. If you are blaming suction tackling on you winning or losing, cmon.

Holding my opponents to under 13 points a game with 2.5 INTs. Using Bengals, Chiefs, Colts, Packers .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 06:03 PM   #1156
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

I just had the CPU kick a punt that hit the ground at the 2 yard line...and then bounced backward without going into the end zone! I couldn't believe it. I'm used to the ball just bouncing forward through the end zone every single time. I didn't see this in the patch notes, but I haven't seen it until this last patch so maybe they somehow changed how the ball behaves?
Old 10-10-2014, 05:29 PM   #1157
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Madden 15 is Broken offline...plain & simple. Another year of "It's gonna be the BEST Madden EVER" & like a fool I bought into it, only to get shafted again. This time it should've came w/ a jar of Vaseline.

Last edited by Motown; 10-10-2014 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:17 PM   #1158
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

After recently just buying the game and playing a bunch of Madden Moments last night I have to say it's a fun mode that is hamstrung by the lack of individuality of the teams/players.

If the teams would have worn generic practice uniforms I honestly wouldn't have been able to tell them apart. I'm sorry, but in 2014 this is unacceptable.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:06 PM   #1159
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

I'm starting to notice that I'm losing a lot of guys to injury whenever the AI QB breaks off of their sack attempt. It's almost like they're so embarrassed that they got shook that they pretend it was cause they got injured...

Just happened again, to the same guy, after I restarted a game. This is getting old.

Last edited by FedExPope; 10-10-2014 at 11:20 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:35 PM   #1160
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
I'm starting to notice that I'm losing a lot of guys to injury whenever the AI QB breaks off of their sack attempt. It's almost like they're so embarrassed that they got shook that they pretend it was cause they got injured...

Just happened again, to the same guy, after I restarted a game. This is getting old.

That's where I see most of my injuries.

Th3 Chos3n On3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »