Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-09-2014, 01:54 PM   #497
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

For the record I've had holding calls on field goal attempts, face mask, def PI. And even intentional grounding on a 60 yard TD. Offsides by defense and false starts. I don't need anything with these.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #498
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonPaste
For the record I've had holding calls on field goal attempts, face mask, def PI. And even intentional grounding on a 60 yard TD. Offsides by defense and false starts. I don't need anything with these.
Did you see a sasquatch too?

With default sliders?
Old 10-09-2014, 02:08 PM   #499
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
And that's fine, I agree 100%

I struggle with the accusation that some of us are nitpicking the game. I am not a nitpicker of games at all, I very much enjoy this game with this one issue which is drastically affecting the game as it's played on the field which should be our first concern.

Like I said, I'm glad it's not affecting you and if that were the case for me I wouldn't campaign for change either.

Just not sure why you decided to get on a pedestal and tell those of us that see this issue that we are wrong for pointing this out since it plays fine for you.
Yeah I wouldn't call my stance as 'getting up on a pedestal,' I'm simply trying to imply that asking for something breaks something else.

If I'm not seeing these unusual sack numbers, and EA decides to listen to these squeaky wheels, then what does that means for me and others like me? Will it mean no sacks.???? I understand your concerns, now understand mine.

BTW,
I'm playing on default sliders and the game is good and I hope it stays that way.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:17 PM   #500
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Penalties aren't (usually) a loss of down so big difference there.

I saw something somewhere (twitter maybe) that turning up the intentional grounding slider has a positive effect. I'm going to check it out later.
I would clear your settings reset at default. Gorilla isn't having the issue and I noticed he said he plays on default.

Try a game just default. Let us know the sack totals. Then try one where you adjust the Int Grounding. And make an observation. Then reset them again to default and see what the holding slider does.

I plan on doing something similar, but the more people we can get to build the sample size the better.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:50 PM   #501
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

Where do I go to check I if I have the patch? I did not get any notification to download one. This is for Xbox one

Thanks

Last edited by ulua; 10-09-2014 at 02:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 02:55 PM   #502
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulua
Where do I go to check I if I have the patch? I did not get any notification to download one. This is for Xbox one

Thanks
An easy way to find out is to just play. If you have 15 seconds to call a defensive play (instead of 10) you know you have it.

I'm glad they fixed the sim stats but they didn't fix the Kickoff stat that flashes that every kicker in the league averages a 22.3 yard start. It's a small glitch that I see at the start of every game.

They said they fixed some commentary but Simms was commenting on these long runs my RB had in the last game and one was only 2 yards. Don't remember hearing that before. I do like the season commentary and comparisons they do in the game now.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:00 PM   #503
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I like how the shortened the time that the screen goes black after an injury or timeout, the places where on tv youd expect a comercial.

On the slim play calling, you cant see your personel, i like the slim, but i like better being able to see on screen whos currently on the field in the particular formation better.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:06 PM   #504
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
An easy way to find out is to just play. If you have 15 seconds to call a defensive play (instead of 10) you know you have it.

I'm glad they fixed the sim stats but they didn't fix the Kickoff stat that flashes that every kicker in the league averages a 22.3 yard start. It's a small glitch that I see at the start of every game.

They said they fixed some commentary but Simms was commenting on these long runs my RB had in the last game and one was only 2 yards. Don't remember hearing that before. I do like the season commentary and comparisons they do in the game now.
Thanks, just tested and I do see that I do get 15 seconds to choose my defensive plays

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »