Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-09-2014, 07:24 AM   #465
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Appreciate the feedback man. I think that you and I see the game through the same lens, thats just a conclusion I've come to after reading all of your posts when you respond. I'm not dragging anyone else under the bus, but I really don't trust many of the posts I see here saying the game is worthless, broken, etc, and THATS a conclusion I've come to after being on OS for MULTIPLE Madden releases. One question for you, are you changing your sliders up for this second title update?

If you're changing your sliders, probably means I'll be changing my own. I usually take the top three slider posts, (ex. yours, SEC, etc) get the average of the numbers, and tweak a bit left or right based on my own needs which usually gets my play time damn near perfect.

I have not touched anything...game actually plays even better post patch with the set. I noticed the CPU defense is even smarter, I feel the weight and momentum has been cleaned up some more and does not feel nearly as clumsy in the running game as it did before, and just in general the game feels more stable. The only value I have adjusted is injuries (raised to 54) and I will see how that plays out in my current Dolphins CFM. Other than that.....game is still rocking and rolling!
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-09-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #466
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

You all need to leave real life stats out of this video game.

Many of you are going to have this game torn up with all of your request for real stat values implemented in the game.

I'm not getting 5-7 sacks a game and if I do, I will be happy with it, not complain about it. lol

What ever formations youre doing to get a lot of sacks, then shy away from the formation.

You guys are really killing me.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:54 AM   #467
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
You all need to leave real life stats out of this video game.

Many of you are going to have this game torn up with all of your request for real stat values implemented in the game.

I'm not getting 5-7 sacks a game and if I do, I will be happy with it, not complain about it. lol

What ever formations youre doing to get a lot of sacks, then shy away from the formation.

You guys are really killing me.

While I do agree that watching stats instead of on field gameplay is a problem, I do not think it is right to ask gamers to limit themselves by shying away from successful plays due to flaws within the game.

Th3 Chos3n On3
Old 10-09-2014, 09:05 AM   #468
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
While I do agree that watching stats instead of on field gameplay is a problem, I do not think it is right to ask gamers to limit themselves by shying away from successful plays due to flaws within the game.

Th3 Chos3n On3
Then if you stop the QB by all means mission accomplished. Move on.

This is a video game. A little over the top is good.

Plus there's thousands of plays that let you dumb down your defense, so that the opposing QB can be effective, because that's what you're asking for.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:17 AM   #469
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Then if you stop the QB by all means mission accomplished. Move on.

This is a video game. A little over the top is good.

Plus there's thousands of plays that let you dumb down your defense, so that the opposing QB can be effective, because that's what you're asking for.
But everyone has their own threshold of what is acceptable. You are fine with 5-7 sacks a game despite the NFL averages 2-3.

Madden is flawed and has always been flawed but that doesn't mean we should just calmly accept it and keep quiet. To a degree everyone has to accept the flaws and learn to have fun in spite of them. If you can't then you sell the game. I don't think you are being realistic in asking everyone to just accept the game EA puts out and shut up about it. What's the point of having a forum to argue over the strengths AND weaknesses then?
Old 10-09-2014, 09:24 AM   #470
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
But everyone has their own threshold of what is acceptable. You are fine with 5-7 sacks a game despite the NFL averages 2-3.

Madden is flawed and has always been flawed but that doesn't mean we should just calmly accept it and keep quiet. To a degree everyone has to accept the flaws and learn to have fun in spite of them. If you can't then you sell the game. I don't think you are being realistic in asking everyone to just accept the game EA puts out and shut up about it. What's the point of having a forum to argue over the strengths AND weaknesses then?
I agree 1000%.

To me 5-7 sacks a game is legitimate in Madden. We don't complain if we're able to run for 250 yards or throw for 600 yards but hone in on 5-7 sacks? GOH!

There's a lot of people who feel like me and then there's the one's who act like 5-7 sacks is game changing and it's not; sorry but it's not. lol
Old 10-09-2014, 09:35 AM   #471
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
I agree 1000%.

To me 5-7 sacks a game is legitimate in Madden. We don't complain if we're able to run for 250 yards or throw for 600 yards but hone in on 5-7 sacks? GOH!
I can complain about anything lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 09:38 AM   #472
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I can complain about anything lol.
Haha can't we all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »