Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #401
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I really think he is trying to explain to you that there are a ton of Madden players....outside of OS (and far more than the consistent voices posting here) that are having a blast, love the game and are fine with it. It's just here in our community...the overwhelming majority (at least the vocal majority) are disgusted with the game, EA and the patch.

His point is.....the vocal majority here is a crumb of the overhwhemling satisfied players of the game around the country.

its just not here on OS that ppl are complaining about the game go over to EA madden forum same thing so to say its just one site is not right yea some say there's nothing wrong and enjoying it there's a lot who don't like the glitches etc that are still in the game even though EA said they fixed them.

I guess if u say u enjoy it u can stand watching your player get suctioned blocked into the cb which ruins the route and useally more often then not results in a INT... or having your wr wide open nobody around and they warp half way across the field not even moving there feet to make the INT.

or watching your wr try making a catch but getting mugged and no flag thrown?

so if u enjoy seeing that during a game guess u can enjoy about anything I know its a video game and all but when u see it happening every game it gets annoying after awhile and that's why most give up on madden and move onto another game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 03:51 PM   #402
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I really think he is trying to explain to you that there are a ton of Madden players....outside of OS (and far more than the consistent voices posting here) that are having a blast, love the game and are fine with it. It's just here in our community...the overwhelming majority (at least the vocal majority) are disgusted with the game, EA and the patch.

His point is.....the vocal majority here is a crumb of the overhwhemling satisfied players of the game around the country.
While I would disagree with the general premise that there are "overwhelming satisfied players of the game around the country", your point is well articulated.

I disagree because rather than seeing OS in a vacuum, I believe it reasonable that if there is a mix of casual, hardcore, don't care, do care, like the patch, don't like the patch here at OS, then it's likely it's that way elsewhere as well. In this internet age, I don't believe these sites or the community as a whole lives in a vacuum, and therefore, it's probable the disappointment here is not just contained here.

I do appreciate your response, however.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:55 PM   #403
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0

Saw that the QB throwing styles were mentioned to be fixed. Turned the game on to test Aikmans dropback and throw......and it's still broken. Good job EA.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #404
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
While I would disagree with the general premise that there are "overwhelming satisfied players of the game around the country", your point is well articulated.

I disagree because rather than seeing OS in a vacuum, I believe it reasonable that if there is a mix of casual, hardcore, don't care, do care, like the patch, don't like the patch here at OS, then it's likely it's that way elsewhere as well. In this internet age, I don't believe these sites or the community as a whole lives in a vacuum, and therefore, it's probable the disappointment here is not just contained here.

I do appreciate your response, however.
the disappointment may not be contained here but the level is far far smaller than what is found here...otherwise...MORE people would seek out this site/similar sites & voice their opinion
Old 10-08-2014, 04:16 PM   #405
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Skimmed thru a few pages and didn't see this answered, can anyone confirm that all of these fixes (stats, QB stances, etc.) will go into effect for existing offline cfms? I'm in year 3 with my jags and would really prefer to not start over

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 04:19 PM   #406
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
*sigh*

Please, that’s the counter? A “right back at you” with the default response? As much as you would like to believe otherwise, sites like these don’t exist in a vacuum. Moreover, the disparity between Madden sales numbers and registered users at OS or any other site don’t mean a damn thing—it’s irrelevant to this patch.

But again, there’s your implication that only the hardcore people who care ever register for a Madden site much less visit one. Since you seem to be one who “knows how business works” then I’m sure you’re aware there are plenty of businesses who accommodate ‘squeaky wheels’ or else their business won’t ‘work’ for long, period.

Look, I wouldn’t be surprised if you have a vested interest in having EA’s back at every turn. But there’s wisdom in picking your spots and this isn’t one of them. After the overwhelming negative response to unaddressed issues from a patch that was long in coming and hands were slapped for not being patient and giving EA the benefit of doubt, to try and deflect this into a ‘casual vs. hardcore’ argument is simply white noise and carries no weight whatsoever. EA failed to deliver with this patch. There’s no upside to defending it.

Or is there?
And there it is. The 'staff has a vested interest' comment.

You guys have become extremely predictable in your arguments. I'll just keep my checks from EA, 2K, and SCEA coming. You guys argue biased opinions in why things happen and don't happen in the game.

By the way, it was and former NFL offensive lineman who stated they did the research on sacks. Go ahead and tell me you are more qualified than him, as well, due to his 'vested interest' in a game that already has most of its sales numbers in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 10-08-2014, 04:29 PM   #407
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Skimmed thru a few pages and didn't see this answered, can anyone confirm that all of these fixes (stats, QB stances, etc.) will go into effect for existing offline cfms? I'm in year 3 with my jags and would really prefer to not start over

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

QB stances/styles are still broke even though EA said they fixed them there's few post where ppl took pics in game and in player edit under styles and neither matched up.

the sack issue isent since they say there's not a problem even though again through picture proof there's ppl having almost 40 or so sacks after 4 or 5 games played that would be 10 sack's a game which isent near what any real nfl team gets per game.

far as stats again some say fixed other don't and since sack stat isent then that's a no for those as well.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:34 PM   #408
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
And there it is. The 'staff has a vested interest' comment.

You guys have become extremely predictable in your arguments. I'll just keep my checks from EA, 2K, and SCEA coming. You guys argue biased opinions in why things happen and don't happen in the game.

By the way, it was and former NFL offensive lineman who stated they did the research on sacks. Go ahead and tell me you are more qualified than him, as well, due to his 'vested interest' in a game that already has most of its sales numbers in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Ha, ha....I don't know what bearing a "former offensive lineman" has on the argument. He is "currently" under the employ of EA, from whence he draws his paycheck.

Jus' sayin'.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »