Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-07-2014, 06:58 PM   #297
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
And that's where they are trying to push the game. To the online players. This is why you won't see realistic penalties or a harder kicking game. These players don't care about realism, they only care about winning at all costs and if there are glitches in the game that allow them to win, the more the better.
Whoa. Just because people play online doesnt mean we don't like realism. Cmon man. We just want to play a realistic football against other people. The chess game is in the game this year with the play calling and pre-snap adjustments. The CPU AI offers nothing to that. It's quite boring if you are serious play caller and you realize the CPU only has a handful of plays for each situation for example. At least a human can audible or change if it doesnt work over and over. CPU never will. Not to mention the stick stills battle.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:11 PM   #298
MVP

OVR: 0

Post patch there are more sacks than ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2014, 07:13 PM   #299
Pro

OVR: 4

Yeah, I noticed the qb stance style immediately, but the ai still holds on to the ball too long. I've only played one game so far, but both me and the ai qb have 77/75% completion percentages.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #300
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Not Released Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
turn defensive graphics from off or on to full...

this has been tested and proves to greatly help with the qb sacks
No way? For reals? That's fracking hilarious
Old 10-07-2014, 07:25 PM   #301
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Whoa. Just because people play online doesnt mean we don't like realism. Cmon man. We just want to play a realistic football against other people. The chess game is in the game this year with the play calling and pre-snap adjustments. The CPU AI offers nothing to that. It's quite boring if you are serious play caller and you realize the CPU only has a handful of plays for each situation for example. At least a human can audible or change if it doesnt work over and over. CPU never will. Not to mention the stick stills battle.
Playing online right now. As Colts vs a Cowboys user. 14-6 at half. Held him to FG attempts. Using spotlight on my mismatches to cover Witten and Bryant when I suspected them and Murray when I suspected run or screen. Worked good in the run game. I swapped OLBs in all nickle and dime sets so Mathis goes against their weaker RT. Got my a clutch user sack. Offensively I can audible based on his safety alignment and move down the field realistically. No glitches needed. Luck is 7/7 for 150 yards.

I wish they'd patch dropped INTs. They are still scared to punish people for horrible reads consistently. Had to have dropped at least 5-6 already. Love the swats I'm seeing when I highlight through. Everyone converges if that player gets ball.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 10-07-2014 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #302
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I just witnessed a sack - CPU v. CPU where Safety Roman Harper of the Panthers lines up over Steeler's center Pouncey and at the snap of the ball Harper essentially tosses Pouncey to one side and runs untouched to sack the QB....

Anyone noticing, similar cases, where someone other than a DL player is lined up on the line and the offensive lineman essentially is unable to block the player?

May be a fluke, but then may be a bug; and since i am in play now, I am not sure which plays were called by each side.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #303
Rookie

OVR: 2
damn it.... it said there were uniform changes? WHAT UNIFORM CHANGES?
Old 10-07-2014, 08:04 PM   #304
All Star

- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards

I use coach mode (don't control the players) and the problem wasn't lower tiered QB's being too accurate, it was all QB's being too accurate and not just on passes under 10 yards.

I haven't played a game post patch but I wonder if they fixed the problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »