Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-07-2014, 05:44 PM   #281
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Not Released Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
The problem is that at default qb rarely overthrow their wr. IRL qb overthrow their wr a lot.

It feels unnatural when qb acc is at default or above

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I understand that, and it leads to having to adjust other sliders to counter a higher QB acc.....You do get bad throws with a lower QB Acc, but everything else that makes a QB come alive and potentially avoid sacks and make quick reads, or throw the long and medium passes are lost; at least from my observations..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 05:49 PM   #282
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastyyy
Looking forward to locking and loading this up with some new sliders. Was just CPU AI improved on D or USER as well. As you know I have no issue with CPU D, just USER. I just saw this so started reading but haven't checked back in on the pass coverage/reaction thread. Looked like things were headed in a nice direction last night.

I am not sure of the extent of the Adpative AI adjustments, which is why, for now, I am back to base 50 default slider settings for HUM/CPU and Penalties.

With the exception of too many sacks and Tackles for loss, it is generally looking better; I am seeing more medium passes and a shot or two deep, from the CPU. So I am taking that the adaptive AI is not over powering player ratings so much? allowing that defenders on one play may smother a receiver and then on the next give up a 30 yard TD pass?

All speculation right now, as I have only observed 2 games...I am looking at a variety of teams, from seattle v. Denver, to Patriots v. Jags, and stuff in between...
Old 10-07-2014, 05:49 PM   #283
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
That is what I would love to know as well. How did they look at it?
check the metrics?
Double check the code?
Played a few games?

If it is any consolation the developer has now backtracked a bit and is now saying it was too big to fix in a patch. I am confused now. So does he know acknowledge the issue?

Been following those comments..what I find even more concerning is "they" won't even give us tips or idea to maybe fix it a small amount..all we get is "TBA" and "5 millions people"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 10-07-2014, 05:56 PM   #284
Rookie

MaddenGamer7778's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Been following those comments..what I find even more concerning is "they" won't even give us tips or idea to maybe fix it a small amount..all we get is "TBA" and "5 millions people"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
where are you following these comments?

anyone else have an issue where deep thrown balls by CPU QBs are 90% INT due to bullet passes instead of lobs which gives my CBs great angles for the INTS?
i have yet to see one lob deep pass from any CPU QB.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #285
Banned

TrufflesEater's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Online CFM games against a user.
Don't care.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #286
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Frustrating. Thought the XB1 was supposed to automatically receive updates to games and such. Came home, sat down, fired up Madden to try it out, stuck now with the 3.1GB update... which will likely take almost 2 hours knowing my slow internet. Damn! Guess the up****** doesn't happen till overnight?

Anyone ever find out yet why the patch was so much bigger on XB1 than PS4 anyways?
Old 10-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #287
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
@ClintOldenburg wait a minute...AI taking sacks was not addressed? This would make me very unhappy man.

@ggsimmonds we looked extensively at that and did not find an issue. So sorry if you're mad

I am speechless.

These guys just don't get it the sack issue is about has much of a game killer has the fumble thing back in like madden 08. When you get like 8-10 sacks in like 70% of the games that is a problem. Because of the sacks a lot of times drives that should be touchdown drives end up has FG or drives that should be FG end up has punts. I had a game where the first 3 plays of the game I had sacks that made he CPU go form the ball at there own 23 to a safety.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:13 PM   #288
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
ask him how they feel about that restart bug. i forgot about it in all the hubub, but it wasn't mentioned.

fairly, i was hit and miss with the sacks, some games problem, some not so much.

That bug to needs to be fixed and no meation about that to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »