Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2014, 01:08 PM   #129
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Madden NFL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Not Released Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Just throw the ball away? That's intentional grounding. There is no 'throw the ball at the Receiver's feet' button in Madden. So game mechanics on Pocket Passers are try to find someone open.

As bcruise said - It's one game, and it's CPU vs CPU. Wait until you call a game against the CPU QB.

Bcruise - what were the CPU QB stats like for Manning and Rodgers? I have a guy running a Wqshington CFM who just played the NFC Championship against the Seahawks and the Super bowl against the Broncos. His stats were:

Russell Wilson: 16/27, 185 yards, 4 INT.
Peyton Manning: 15/25, 171 yards, 1 TD 1 INT.

This was default except Human Coverage at 60 (what we play with and he forgot to change it back to default). He had 5 sacks against Manning - 3 user sacks with Orakpo, a coverage sack, and a screen pass that was covered that Manning ate.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Manning 21/31 207 Yds, 3 TD 1 INT
Rodgers 36/44 268 Yds, 1 TD, 2 INT

127 total plays in the game.

Rodgers % of 81 is a bit higher than I'd like and that goes back to the QB accuracy I mentioned before (there were only 1 or 2 actual inaccurate throws), but it's not even that bad. Peyton being held to around 200 is a pretty decent defensive day IMO despite short-field TD's due to GB fumbles, and Rodgers' yards total was boosted by the fact that the Pack were playing from behind the entire game.

BTW, I'm trying a game with QB Acc and Pass Coverage down to 25 to see if it makes a difference, same matchup. Will report back.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #130
MVP

OVR: 34
Christ...how about a little patience and waiting for the patch details, instead of 100 different people with 100 different opinions on what may or may not be happening...
Old 10-07-2014, 01:11 PM   #131
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Title update details have been posted by EA.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...adden-15-patch

While I am glad they lowered QB accrulcy some and sim stats. Also fixed qb stlyes are good. But looks like the didn't change QB taking sacks and the money thing in franchise mode With it being EA they probly wont fix those 2 things in till next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #132
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

So nothing about AI taking sacks??

This has to be a joke
Old 10-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #133
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

XBOX ONE AND PS4 CHANGES:
- Fixed or enhanced multiple team uniforms *Don't care*
- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes *Don't care*
- Added a “Slim” Play Call option *Gotta see it, don't care probably*
- Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation *Don't care*
- Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does *Don't care*
- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards *Good*
- Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations *Don't care*
- Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera *Don't care*
- Defensive Play Call timer has been extended to 15 seconds *ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS*
- Addressed issue where users only had 10 seconds to call a play vs. the AI *Don't care*
- Improved defensive adaptive AI *Gotta play to see*
- Added QB signature passing styles *Didn't bother me with them out*
- Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty *Didn't notice*
- Added logic for receivers that prevents the wrong animation from triggering during catchable passes *Doubt this does anything, WR's will act like they are alone*
- Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games *Should be a solid addition*
- Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be *Don't care*
- Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill *Don't care*
- Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT *Don't Care*
- General improvements to Madden Messenger *Don't care
- General improvements to commentary logic *Don't care
- Multiple CoachGlass improvements *Don't Care*
- Fixed an issue where the user’s play would sometimes be auto-selected on defense *Cool*

That's a rather depressing list

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 10-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #134
All Star

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by saybur
Having to play with a team so far under the cap just to make a profit is a problem. Some of us want to keep it realistic, and that means not shredding the rosters to bypass Madden's sh*tty financial model.
I guess it depends on perspective. I upgraded at several positions and unloaded some overpaid players and paid close attention to prices of things like merchandise and parking.

For me, speaking only for myself, part of the fun in sports franchises is out performing the cpu. The only problem I see is if some of the cpu teams are losing a ton of money and not able to field competitive teams but for user controlled teams if you are losing money you need to rethink how you are approaching the franchise.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:13 PM   #135
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
whhhhhhhhhhat?

So having Full graphics icons will help CPU QB to don`t take the sack?... sounds toooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeird.

Where is this thread? when this was tested?

I think I heard someone say this for the first time yesterday. When I first got the game I had them on full for a few games and I don't know if it made a difference or not didn't play enough to remember but I have already tried everything else like grounding at 100 vs 0 and no difference so I don't think this will make a difference either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 01:15 PM   #136
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...adden-15-patch

XBOX ONE AND PS4 CHANGES:
- Fixed or enhanced multiple team uniforms
- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
- Added a “Slim” Play Call option
- Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
- Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
- Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
- Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
- Defensive Play Call timer has been extended to 15 seconds
- Addressed issue where users only had 10 seconds to call a play vs. the AI
- Improved defensive adaptive AI
- Added QB signature passing styles
- Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
- Added logic for receivers that prevents the wrong animation from triggering during catchable passes
- Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
- Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
- Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
- Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
- General improvements to Madden Messenger
- General improvements to commentary logic
- Multiple CoachGlass improvements
- Fixed an issue where the user’s play would sometimes be auto-selected on defense
Don't get it. Why just on lower tiered QB's and not all QB's? I played a game after patch and Manning went 24-27 against me. Would like to see Accuracy impacted by pressure also EA!!!

- Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »