Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2014, 10:40 AM   #41
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Madden Patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gro299
Few observations from the First Half of a new Offline CFM (All-Pro Armor Slider)

- Wind effect is nerfed: 14mph crosswind, straight Kickoff -> within the hashmarks. Field Goal aim at the post not the stands near the corner
- CPU already sacked 3 times
- CPU% over 70 percent for Starter and Backup. Longest Pass 15 yards. Dink and Dunk Galore
I'm telling you guys...you have to start back at Default All Pro with patches. You don't know what they fixed. Isn't A&S Pass Block at like 95? If they fixed QBs to throw more under pressure, and you don't get pressure, then you won't see any changes.

Remember - Game developers tweak the game as it plays on Default. Meaning you need to see gameplay fixes on default first.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #42
Rookie

Sreister's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Not Released Yet

Looks like some changes to player upgrade costs. One major one that I noticed are DB coverages are a lot more expensive. This was on an already started Offline CFM. Interesting.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:45 AM   #43
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreister
Looks like some changes to player upgrade costs. One major one that I noticed are DB coverages are a lot more expensive. This was on an already started Offline CFM. Interesting.
This sounds similar to an adjustment that was rolled out for online CFM a week or two back, so not surprising.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:50 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Just some eyeball impressions as my CPU game goes on... GB @ DEN, my two online league teams and the two outside of Dallas I'm most familiar with:

CPU is taking some shots down the field. Both Manning and Rodgers have tried to go deep once each on a play where they got good blocking.

CPU does seem to be a little more aware of the rush. I've seen a couple of passes out of the QB's hand the instant he reached the end of his dropback (even before the hitch step).

However....Manning's been sacked 3 times in the first quarter, Rodgers none so far. Please don't jump to conclusions on that, even one whole game isn't even close to enough to know if sacks are still too high, let alone one quarter.

If anyone wants to watch I can stream the game at my twitch channel (link below). Again, it's CPU vs CPU, on All-Pro default sliders. Please don't ask me to change them because it's supposed to be a baseline for what the new patch affects, as Mill said.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:50 AM   #45
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3

I hope they made the running game tough. Meaning no more auto 5+ yards per carry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 1
Oh I hope it fixes the Stats overlay time and stats referring to the game before being all 0s...that would be good for me.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
I hope they made the running game tough. Meaning no more auto 5+ yards per carry.
I can see how some games this would happen but other games I'd get smashed at the line, depending on the team I was playing. I had three games straight where MJD did not get over 50 yards on 15+ carries.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:57 AM   #48
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
Most rl games this year have had backs avg 5+ ypc. But I don't think its dominated in this years Madden like in past. I'm seeing good realistic averages in my gameplay.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

MLB 23 FOREVER

Madden fun, but, will not buy another till its next gen only and they get rid of the extras (SS/XF, HFA, media, scenarios, game plan) or turn them down considerably.

Just have fun and play :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »