Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #105
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream - MyCAREER & MyPARK, New MyPARK Blog

All of this could have been avoided if LD2K and the others would just BE CLEAR about whether you needed MyPark to be as good as you can be in MyCareer.

Remember, online play ain't free anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 05:59 PM   #106
BDG
Banned

OVR: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39T_8hOLy6c
new hairstyles for CAP
Old 10-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #107
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
I'm assuming you'll have to buy each color again and you'll just pick when to wear it. So if I want to wear white at home and black on the road, I'd just buy a white sleeve and a black sleeve and set them for home or away. If I wanted to wear the black sleeve I bought at home, then I could just equip it in the home section. That was one thing I appreciated about last year, you didn't have to buy the same gear twice.

As for shoes, the way it worked was that you could only wear the shoes of whatever brand you were signed with during your league games, which makes sense considering you wouldn't see Bron rocking Adidas during an NBA game. However you could wear whatever you wanted off the court and at the park. Once you signed with a brand, all the shoes for that brand were free. Only real issue I have with that system is being forced to wear generic shoes until you sign a shoe deal. If I was in the NBA right now and didn't have a shoe deal, I could wear whatever shoe I wanted, not be forced to wear some Wal-Mart specials lol.
The thing with that is, 2k only had 4 colors last year, white, black, blue, red. What if played for the Warriors and wanted to wear a yellow sleeve, or played for the lakers and wanted to wear a purple sleeve, or the pacers and wanted to wear a navy blue sleeve.

2k needs to go back to just using the standard edit player screen to equip accessories to your MyPlayer, so you can just use team colors instead. As well as the fact that i'm sure players don't have to pay themselves if they want to use an arm sleeve.

And i couldn't agree more with the part about shoes. Ridiculous what 2k did with shoes, 60 games of generic shoes last year. Crazy.

Old 10-04-2014, 07:24 PM   #108
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
The thing with that is, 2k only had 4 colors last year, white, black, blue, red. What if played for the Warriors and wanted to wear a yellow sleeve, or played for the lakers and wanted to wear a purple sleeve, or the pacers and wanted to wear a navy blue sleeve.

2k needs to go back to just using the standard edit player screen to equip accessories to your MyPlayer, so you can just use team colors instead. As well as the fact that i'm sure players don't have to pay themselves if they want to use an arm sleeve.

And i couldn't agree more with the part about shoes. Ridiculous what 2k did with shoes, 60 games of generic shoes last year. Crazy.
Why not get the Adidas PowerWeb Sleeve? They have tons of different colors for those...and you get a boost.

Completely off topic but man I wish Nike made the NBA gear, I hate Adidas.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 10-04-2014, 07:29 PM   #109
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Why not get the Adidas PowerWeb Sleeve? They have tons of different colors for those...and you get a boost.

Completely off topic but man I wish Nike made the NBA gear, I hate Adidas.
Not a fan of adidas sleeves, especially after signing with nike or jordan. Doesn't even make since to wear an adidas sleeve.

Also i think the way they have it set up now is also a reason you can't change the length of your players socks.

Old 10-04-2014, 07:42 PM   #110
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Not a fan of adidas sleeves, especially after signing with nike or jordan. Doesn't even make since to wear an adidas sleeve.

Also i think the way they have it set up now is also a reason you can't change the length of your players socks.
Ahhh alright that makes sense, not really a fan of them either...they are so ugly.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 10-04-2014, 07:44 PM   #111
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

can you change your affiliation? I heard you can only squad up with people of the same affiliation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 07:48 PM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
can you change your affiliation? I heard you can only squad up with people of the same affiliation.
Yes, but you lose any rep you have gained

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »