Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-03-2014, 10:20 AM   #233
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Gameplay looks amazing vs cpu that's all in worried about! Everything else us good enough for right now, but sure I want improvements

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 10-03-2014, 10:25 AM   #234
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo.13
Bed, Paul Pierce Arm Sleeve dark blue and should be red too like Wall, Beal and Nene...lol
Let's go to work man!
This is pierces first season let's wait to see what he wears before assuming and requesting changes

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 10-03-2014, 10:32 AM   #235
Rookie

kurt2134's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogotwingz3
Yea I definitely know you're not an athlete and can't tell that Kobe's movement doesn't look like its gon be as basic as you clowns are putting it...but whatever we will see October 28
I don't think anyone is doubting Kobe. He just doesn't pull of very stylish dunks anymore. He may very well be fully capable of doing them and chooses not to, however, I think his dunk package the last 2 years has been a little too over the top for him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #236
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogotwingz3
Yea I definitely know you're not an athlete and can't tell that Kobe's movement doesn't look like its gon be as basic as you clowns are putting it...but whatever we will see October 28
He's rimgrazer and basic athletic one-handed dunks. With occasional two-handed back scratchers in an open lane. That's who he is. No more behind-the-back-reverse dunks, no more 360s...he's all about efficiency these days.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:51 AM   #237
MVP

OVR: 3
Although we don't know how the T'Wolves offense will look like this year without K-Love. I'm just wondering....Will K-Mart look to get his shot as much as its shown in these videos? I hope this isn't the case of Martin (or SGs in general) having the Monta Ellis/Nick Young 'syndrome' as I call it, where they just heave up shots at will without getting into a set or having awareness to even pass the ball. It seems that if Martin has any breathing room, he is going to throw up a shot. He had a nice look to a cutting Dieng, but it was either iso or heave a 3 as soon as he touched the ball.

And just to clarify...It doesn't seem like the Knicks or T-Wolves have a freelance offense that is being run. I could be wrong on this...

And for the Clippers video, is the reason why the offense is being run the way it is by Paul is because of the 2 minute quarter lengths? B/c Griffin or Jordan were not involved and it seemed like Redick was getting all the looks and Paul looked so indecisive at the Point.

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 10-03-2014 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:05 AM   #238
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnmdjm
The lighting of the courts -- specifically MSG -- looks worse in 2K15 compared to 2K14. It seems the lighting is darker, and what really stood out to me is the lack of reflections on the court.

See this video of 2K14 for comparison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q28_suUPxuQ
2k14 had a little too much reflection. I think 2k15 has just a bit too little. The players don't reflect off the floor much, but the lights by the sidelines should stand out a little more.

Old 10-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #239
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
He's rimgrazer and basic athletic one-handed dunks. With occasional two-handed back scratchers in an open lane. That's who he is. No more behind-the-back-reverse dunks, no more 360s...he's all about efficiency these days.
Yeaaa, I didn't sat anything about those types of dunks lol...im just talking about people complaining about those fast break, open lane 2 handed dunks..even tho he did dunk on 3 Nets the year before he got hurt, im not saying he's jumping over people but I think those 2 handed dunks are basic enough
Old 10-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #240
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Or you could remember it's a videogame and use your imagination/suspend belief temporarily and understand it's not a real game occurring.

I dont understand this mentality myself but to each his/her own. Some people seem less focused on commentary being delivered in a competent manner, and are more focused on a name. I think a few years ago with the Legends content 2K had some fun in having Steve Kerr the commentator comment on Steve Kerr the Legends player; i thought it was funny/cool. Guess that'd be considered too jokey by some now. Don't want to pull the old man card but guess coming from the Atari/Intellivision age I learned to use my imagination to enhance my immersion into a game world
Well, it depends on how you look at it. They are trying to simulate what you see on TV, correct? So to have a coach announcing a game while he is coaching is not a good representation. Yea, for the legends games it's fine, since you're technically playing with players that don't actually play the game anymore. But, when you're striving to create a realistic game, you need to roll with the changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »