Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-03-2014, 09:11 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
One thing I noticed watching Clippers vs Pelicans...I saw Dudley in Clippers roster andscoring...I thought he is Milwaukee player now, or I am wrong???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 09:15 AM   #226
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyGT
One thing I noticed watching Clippers vs Pelicans...I saw Dudley in Clippers roster andscoring...I thought he is Milwaukee player now, or I am wrong???
I think the Dudley trade happened after they finalized the rosters. Probably will be updated on day one.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #227
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
I second this completely. It should be about taking good shots and what the opponent (CPU or human) gives you, not about spamming paint points because the success rate for contact shots (like in the past) is too high.

The game looks ****ing amazing on nearly every level, minus no halftime show, and y'all hit it out of the park. Just stay on this direction and the players (sim or ******) will adapt, IMO.

Side note: Beds, your default roster looks on point my man. Rebounders were rebounding, non rebounders weren't snatching boards (*cough*Amar'e*cough*) and everything in between. Goodness, I can't believe I have to wait 5 more days.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
yep...i'm loving all of the missed contested shots. make people work to get good looks rather than being able to score by just jacking up any old garbage layup or jumper.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:18 AM   #228
All Star

OVR: 21

Or you could remember it's a videogame and use your imagination/suspend belief temporarily and understand it's not a real game occurring.

I dont understand this mentality myself but to each his/her own. Some people seem less focused on commentary being delivered in a competent manner, and are more focused on a name. I think a few years ago with the Legends content 2K had some fun in having Steve Kerr the commentator comment on Steve Kerr the Legends player; i thought it was funny/cool. Guess that'd be considered too jokey by some now. Don't want to pull the old man card but guess coming from the Atari/Intellivision age I learned to use my imagination to enhance my immersion into a game world

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 10-03-2014, 09:29 AM   #229
Rookie

bnmdjm's Arena

The lighting of the courts -- specifically MSG -- looks worse in 2K15 compared to 2K14. It seems the lighting is darker, and what really stood out to me is the lack of reflections on the court.

See this video of 2K14 for comparison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q28_suUPxuQ
Old 10-03-2014, 09:43 AM   #230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Or you could remember it's a videogame and use your imagination/suspend belief temporarily and understand it's not a real game occurring.

I dont understand this mentality myself but to each his/her own. Some people seem less focused on commentary being delivered in a competent manner, and are more focused on a name. I think a few years ago with the Legends content 2K had some fun in having Steve Kerr the commentator comment on Steve Kerr the Legends player; i thought it was funny/cool. Guess that'd be considered too jokey by some now. Don't want to pull the old man card but guess coming from the Atari/Intellivision age I learned to use my imagination to enhance my immersion into a game world
You nailed it! Me and my bro are in our 30s and I called him up and tell him all the info about 2k15 and suggest that he get an x1 so he can play online with me his respone....... "your in your 30s bro give it up"

so I start sending him pictures of video games we played in our childhood, nba live 95, jordan vs bird , nba showdown, bulls vs blazers, bulls vs lakers, dr j vs larry bird on c64 etc

Then I show him an image from 2k15..........needless to say he bought an x1

I say that to say lets all remember these are video games! Our imagination is what makes them great and 2k has actually left alot LESS for us to imagine so lets shout out more of what they ARE giving us before they take it away ie (halftime show)

So if steve kerr wants to broadcast that "that warriors coach may be the best in league" ill chuckle and continue to launch 3s with steph and ENJOY MY VIDEOGAME!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:43 AM   #231
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Rozay
The rim sound effect sound significantly better
I agree but I still hear those giant barrel and truck collision sounds when certain rim interactions happen. 2K needs to capture sound from an actual NBA arena somehow.

But what I did notice was the MSG had a different rim sound from the others.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 09:50 AM   #232
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
2 jump shots and a reverse layup. Cmon son Kobe needs the basic dunk package
Yea I definitely know you're not an athlete and can't tell that Kobe's movement doesn't look like its gon be as basic as you clowns are putting it...but whatever we will see October 28

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »