Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2014, 10:11 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
too many missed dunks and layups when ppl are mildly contested imo
Old 10-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #170
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
Good no more automatic points
Old 10-02-2014, 10:16 PM   #171
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
well, if it gets tipped, then maybe it wasn't a smart pass. or maybe it seemed like it at the time, but someone got to it. happens all the time on the court.. plays get disrupted.. it sucks because play stops...but good for the defense... and it's true to life..

Blocking/anticipating passing lanes, is playing smart defense IMO - regardless of what you think about playing off ball defense... (sometimes bordering on gambling, but thats a different topic...)

I don't think "tipped passes" in 2K is a problem. I think the problem is that since it's a video game, we expect passes to be automatic and hit like laser.
So to you it's ok for you to make a pass and someone just quickly tap x or square and luckily getting a steal all the time?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 10:23 PM   #172
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan1
The terrible passing in this game is a deal breaker for me. Looks like they didn't even touch it from last year's game. Still looks frustrating passing the ball in transition and the floatiness is an absolute killer. Probably gonna pass this year unless it comes at a discount for the PC.
Why bother man? If passing a deal breaker, it won't change at a lower price.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:31 PM   #173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
So to you it's ok for you to make a pass and someone just quickly tap x or square and luckily getting a steal all the time?
why would I make that pass? I wouldn't try to make a pass if there's a chance it could be picked by someone standing in the passing lane or right in front of me spamming the steal button. makes sense?

it's like asking - would you make a crosscourt pass if Lebron was guarding the recipient? who do i blame if that pass is picked?

it's not the game's fault that passes get tipped. try not to make bad passes.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:33 PM   #174
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
people dont realize how many nba players actually turn dunks into layups to avoid missing, can really jump but take the safer route, and just flat out arent good at finishing around the rim...
Old 10-02-2014, 10:33 PM   #175
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
If you guess anticipate a pass, why not? A large number of pass steal in real life are from anticipation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 10:45 PM   #176
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
If they haven't already they need to add Sam Cassell to the Clippers bench as an assistant coach. He was still on the Wizards probably will be in a roster update.
I doubt the assistant coaches will get updated very often. I am worried that I'm going to see Tom Abdenour still in there as the trainer for Golden State. He was still in 2K14 and he hasn't been with the team in years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »